Am I good looking?

Profile pic, I'm quite insecure so please be nice.
thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. You look like one of those girls who keeps getting better looking with age up until at least 35-40. But that doesn't mean that you don't look good now.

2. When I was in high school (shortly after the Spanish-American War :),) if a young lady who looks like you had said that she was interested in dating me. . . I would have felt like a million dollars.

3. I don't want to exaggerate and tell you things that aren't true. You don't look like a model. . . but you could turn heads. Whatever causes your insecurities, your appearance should not be a part of the cause.

• @ number 3. actually, if you checked the picture to actually have a valid opinion, youd know that this is a guy not a girl. nice guy sugar coating FAIL. @ 2. wth you talking about? @ 3. lmao exaggerate? this is a full out lie. its a guy and he does sort've look like a model. just dont know what kind.

• @Dunno1998 Why did you change your profile picture from a girl to a guy after I responded to your question?

• @dogbert444 @chrisbigman @madhatters4 @BertMacklinFBI @ConsultantIsBack @Meezy96K @MyUsernameRules @pewdiepie_ @This_is_my_username @IsabellaCarlos @michellerosee @Egrace1116
      You need to know that this user changed the posted profile picture from a female to a male after you responded to a "how do I look" post. What reason could there be for doing that other than attempting to embarrass the users who responded with kind words of encouragement?

I reported this to G@G admin and received a reply which states: "That behavior does not violate our site guidelines. She is allowed to change her profile picture, as long as the image is not explicit or offensive. You can change your opinion to anonymous if you would like by clicking the three horizontal dots in the top right corner and select "anonymize." So then, no one else will see your username associated with that opinion."

Admin doesn't think this is distasteful or offensive! I thought you might want to anonymize your opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm you look quite masculine for a girl... Nice puppy though!

What Guys Said 16

• i think you are very good looking.

• i think you're chillin d00d

• you look like a mam holding a dog.
    you might want to check your gender settings.

• *a man
      why is there still no fucking "edit" option?

• yes, you're pretty

• Erg mooi! For GAGers that don't understand, I said very pretty!

• You gotta be kidding me, that's a guy.

• Yes, I think so.

• You don't look bad looking.

• Hey, I just saw you pic and believe me you do look pretty, lovely and hot too. by the way that was a genuine thought about you after checking you pic. Be happy because you are a good looking Girl.

• you are fine and you'll get better with age

• u look like a man

• That's a guy holding a dog..

• Yes.

Send stoopwaffels now.

• Yeah pretty nice.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5