Is having a pear shaped body attractive (with picture)?

I wish i had smaller hips like a model but i can't.

thanks for the feedback guys :D i realized i'm not actually a pear and need to work on my legs thanks y'all <3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• you look good and sexy. maybe you can try exercising for (outer) thighs. It seems impossible but it is. Before my waist to hips is 24-36 and it decrease by 2 inches (tho this wasn't on purpose bec i like bigger hips, easier to find dresses and tops. I did constant exercise back then). it could still decrease in width if that is your concern.
    You do look like you exercise in the abs part, next time focus on thighs.

Otherwise, love your body bec having wider hips is more womanly in every way ;)

• thank you! what exercises did you do? im at 24-37

• goodluck! wait, i dont think that sounds right. anyway, hope the results would be as how you want them. hehe.

• thanks for the mh! :)

What Guys Said 43

• Why oh why would you want to lose such lovely, feminine hips? You are a woman, not a clothes hanger.

Excuse my rant please.

• A pear shaped body is not bad, wide hips have been a sign of femininity since the begining of the human race. So, no pear shaped bodies are quite attractive.

• it sure can be

• it can definitely be attractive

• That's a bit thin to be dreading you don't look like a model or something

Models aren't attractive anyways, no need to want to aspire to look like one

• I wouldn't say that yours is a pear shape, at least not to me, but your body is attractive, just do what you need to do to stay healthy.

• I think your hips look great. You have a nice body.

• Pear shaped? If your body is pear shaped, then it's not as wide as it may need to be. But your body seems good.

• I very much dig the pear shaped body. :)

• Is clean drinking water bad for you? No and neither are pear shaped bodies. Much like clean drinking water, they're a blessing!

• That's not pear shaped at all

• You are nOT a pear shape. You are just slender all around it looks like to me.

• you should have gone for trunks which may make your body peer shapes and hips small tooo... and please a req.. do use some sexy panties

• That's hourglass, not pear shaped lol

• whatever you call it... it looks good 👍

• It looks unfit but I can't really tell

• You're pretty.

• That's not a real pear. That's a really sexy set of hips, actually.

• it's a pear, my waist-hip measurements are 24-37

• Well if I were you I wouldn't wish your hips to be narrower but your breasts to be bigger. Just don't do anything about it and be happy with what you have.

You have a sexy body, and it doesn't need any adjustment, and you're being to harsh of a critic of yourself (over things you can't control anyway).

• i'm not insecure about my boobs because i have a small underbust too which makes my cup size larger and my boobs look bigger. i just would like my bottom half to match my top half.

• You are already a model darling

• You have gorgeous legs.

• It's just fine. Attractive.

• very sexy.

• You look awesome to me... nothing wrong with your shape.

• you want smaller hips than that? what are you, anorexic?

• You are wonderful looking how you c are. Very pretty. Just keep on being yourself.

• You're gorgeous just as you are!

• I i like it :)

• Yess my fav...

• Perfect!

• I very much dig the pear shaped bod

• More from Guys
    13

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• Sure, I have one and I love it :) I think it's a pretty common body shape. You look awesome too, no need to be insecure.

• Pear shaped is 2nd most popular body type after the hourglass. Its considered very feminine since pear shapes' child bearing hips are more prominent than the other body types even more prominent than that of the hourglass. Pear shapes typically gain weight on their butt and thighs.
    Models often have masculine bodies.

• yes you have a nice body

• dont compare yourself to anyone, every BODY is beautiful in their own way. Yes your body is fine, but u shouldn't put ur value on that-find other things u like about urself tht aren't physical, dont beat yourself over this:)

• if that is a pear...

What the fuck have I been eating?

• haha good one

• hahahaha! I can't imagine a squashed banana xD

• @simplyadorable

"Hey, what's your body type"

"Squashed Banana"

*stunned silence*

• Not attractive in my opinion. Needs more legs, more boobs.

• yeah Pear shape bodies can be extremely attractive. Sometimes even more than an hourglass figure.

• I have even wider hips and I don't find it a problem. Why do you wanna be like a model when Kardashian style is better?

• i think the kardashians look awkward and disproportionate, i much rather look like chanel iman

• K, but you shouldn't want to look any other way than yourself :-) You're beautiful, and much more proportionate than the Kardashians.

• thank you :)

• I'd like to say so, my body shape is a pear (I think) so maybe I'm biased

• you are hot

• Pear? You look yummy! Very nice ;)

• small hips might look better in clothes but not naked, pear shapes are better for your health too.

• Okay, I'm going to be honest here. Stop posting these pictures of yourself on the internet! You can't seek validation from random strangers on the internet..

• since i am in fact an adult i can do whatever i wish with my own pictures, thanks for your concern though

• "You can't seek validation from random strangers on the internet." Actually, that is exactly why this site exists. People here do it routinely and others respond with honest and helpful assessments. If you don't like that, this site may not be for you.

• You don't have a pear shaped body. And stop being so thirsty for attention, how would your parents feel knowing their daughter was posing in her underwear asking pervs for advice.

• it's a good thing i don't care what you say

• Your body looks good. You seem to be proportioned well and you have some shape to you. It looks like you're in pretty good shape too. Pear shaped can be awesome. There are plenty of guys who prefer a woman to have hips as opposed to being top heavy or stick thin. Don't sweat the things you can't change. Own what you have and treat your body with love. It's the only one you get!