Is the "resting bitch face" an actual thing?

Also can you have rbf and actually be all kind and loving and cuddly inside? appearences can deceive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's most definitely an actual thing. I'm actually really close friends with a guy that has resting bitch face, and he says he really doesn't even realize that he looks mean. It's just how his face is and he's actually a really nice person. So it does happen.

• Omg that could most definitely be me! I wonder if I have resting bitch face?😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I still don't fully understand what a resting bitch face is. it's just an internet fad.

• and crazy thing is everyone believes it

• Yeah, I know! People are just looking for non-existent issues these days!

What Girls Said 8

• yeah, people constantly ask me if my sister is super mean just because she looks mad naturally. i'm like "no, that's just her face!" lol she is kind of mean, she's a softy with me though. i have a friendly face apparently and always look relaxed as i've been told.

• yeah some peopl have naturally calm and friendly faces

• Yes, I'm a very cuddly person but I almost all the time have a rbf. 😂

• Yeah, it's my default expression.

• loll. Yes it is. I've seen it.

• Yes, and I am living proof of it. But once I get into focus, my face turns friendly

• I have it and I think I'm pretty nice.

• well i have rbh , its coz im really awkward, shy, and it just all shows on my face its so hard to smile. but if someone comes and talks to my i am really friendly and can hold conversation. i actually dont have anything against anyone but it looks like i do.

• yes it is an actual thing almost all of my friends have the resting bitch face

• i dont think its a coincidence maybe they are indeed stuck up or hurt in the past and now put a front as a shield

• no like my bestfriend looks mean when her face is expressionless, without meaning to.

What Guys Said 7