I am 5'7" and weigh 122 pounds and wear a size 2 in dresses and a 0 in jeans. I was wondering if I should try and lose weight so I am 115 pounds?

My boyfriend says I look good but I feel unattractive. Guys if this was your girlfriend, what would you think?

Also I am a college volleyball player, so I workout regularly and am pretty fit. Just thought I'd add that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds good. Don't lose weight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's the thing... you don't need to lose weight.

If you're unhappy with how you look... I suggest weight training. You're probably thinking you're fat because you lack muscular definition. So work on that... losing weight without weight training will make you just as fat looking but the number on the scale will be lower so you'll still be unhappy and then you'll be playing with anorexia and that's not good.

What Guys Said 12

• "I wear a size 2"
    "should I lose weight?"
    "i am fit"
    I just... oh christ. I don't care. do what you want.

• Don't lose weight! You probably look great where you're at now

• Why would you want to weigh any less? As far as I know you can only go down to a 00 in clothes size. In just 4lbs less your BMI would be borderlining between normal and under. That would not be good. You are, at a normal BMI and your boyfriend loves how you look. Just try to be happy since he loves you for you. Do not worry about how you look as long as you are healthy and look healthy.

• I say work on your fitness like weight lifting, cardio and core stability and eating healthy foods.

• No, I think you're at a good weight. If you lose any more weight you'd probably disappear :)

• ABSOLUTELY NOT... you are perfect, no need to loose weight... just enjoy life.

• Ui say check your bmi before losing any weight. Why do yo feel unattractive with your weight.

• Gotta see to tell

• Pics please. Other wise no answer

• Loose weight

• No, you are fine! what is your bra size?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• You're 5"7 and I assume a size 2 in American sizes? that's A size 6 here in the UK... that's bad sorry... it's not losing weight you need to do its gain some...

if you are active person fair enough but lose any more weight any activity you do will floor you...

• No. Stop being a stupid girl, you're giving us a bad name.

• I don't understand how I am giving females a bad name?

• Ur skinny fat then judging by the comment

• @verticallyinsecure2 I'm flabulous ;p

• Seems pretty darn perfect where you are at.

• don't bother, if you want to feel attractive losing weight won't achieve that. you should instead work out, try weightlifting and you'll attain a body you feel comfy and stronger in.

• I'm 5"7 , I can't weigh 122. I look too skinny and no curves. I weigh around 135. it all depends on how your weight distributes , are you proportionate?

• Girl you're probably skinny as a rail. No need to lose weight.

• the same, 5 pounds it's not a lot, he'll dont make any difference