Guys, Are thin lips unattractive?

I have really thin lips and i'm insecure about them. Do guys like plump lips better?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer plump. I guess you're not perfect, and will have to get by with having a cute face and not-perfect though still nice lips. Lifes tough.

0|0
    0|0
    • So thin lips are a turn off?

• Apparently you missed the tone of my answer.

No. They are not a turnoff. Plump lips are little bonus.

However since you're overall cute it's really not a big deal. And your lips are cute, they're not bad.

What Guys Said 18

• No I like any lips!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think thin lips are unattractive. Don't look very noticeable and not much to kiss. I guess it can work if they are compatible with the rest of the body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both plump and thin lips. Really just depends on the girls face :) I think yours look fine on you

0|0
    0|0
  • Correct

0|0
    0|0
  • I think thin lips are hot. Caucasian people have thinner lips than other groups, but a lot of caucasian men think thin lips are attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well let q pic of your lips... I have seen some thin lips and they are not attractive to me... I definitely love nice shaped full lips but hey if a guy loves you that wouldn't matter anyways :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know without seeing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can look nice but plump look nicer xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope 💁

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not a fan of thin lips. But remember. Sometimes you gotta work with what you got!

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter it just depends how they fit the shape of your face

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on how it compliments her body

0|0
    0|0
  • you look fine. Thin lips are better than too-thick lips (the latter is uglier)

0|0
    0|0
  • they can still look good, but I prefer kissing lips closer to my size lips

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we like full lips. But it is not always so bad. Depends on the girl...

0|0
    0|0
  • Noo, I love thin lips.

1|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more