Guys, Am I ugly?

Guys, Am I ugly?
Be honest. Like brutally honest please.

Yes.

45

Most Helpful Guy

• No, definitely not ugly. I'm on the fence if your'e average or a little above, face wise.

I think probably average face, cute body, so overall above average.

On top of that, your hair/eye color is distinctive. I haven't given you bonus points for that. But everyone gets bonus points if they are the observer's 'type'. For guys who like redheads, redheads are rare sot hey probably get MORE of a boost then the average girl gets for being a guy's type.

I find it pretty easy to imagine guys who go for redheads thinking you're not just average, but -hot-.

What Guys Said 44

• your not ugly, but you need more confidence to show your real beauty. you've beautiful eyes (for eyes contact) and wonderful smile (to attract), but you need to fix your hair (like hair tail) to show your full face (neck and ears)+ put necklace and earrings.

your beautiful rate ( if you see yourself as an ugly I'll give you 0, but if you see yourself as a beautiful then I'll give you 10) it's up to you.

Good luck...

• I honestly think your are extremely good looking I give you 9.9/10. Your the type of girl I like. From the bottom of my heart I would love to marry a girl who looks like you. Every guy is attracted to different girls, so there could be guys who are not into you.

• I think you look better than Kate Middleton or Kate upton or other celebs

• Hi. I do personally think that being beautiful is something you achieve. It all has to do with your self-development and so on.
    Eat healthy food, go to fitness, build your style. For the last one, I recommend to read good some media and magazines, such as Dazed&Confused, Vogue, Harpers Bazaar and etc.
    It's very important to do that. You personal views on being beautiful will change dramatically. You'll see yourself in a very different way.

P. S. You are already beautiful, but there's always room to improve ;) So I wish you good luck, cos you've got the full potential

• Yes. Yes you are

Lmao jk nah! You're not ugly. It's how you really see yourself. You're going to attract every guy or woman just like no will ever be able to that. And you have a lot of styles that you can experiment with to make yourself feel better about yourself when you land on something you like. But I think you look pretty good

• Oh oh no your not ugly at all. I love your hair as well it's lovely. You have a beautiful smile as well xxx

• Not at all, you're good looking

• Not at all. You're a cute ginger

• I think your pretty, really like your eyes and hair.

• Not ugly, not beautiful either.. Just ok/average looking.

• you are a pretty young woman

• your not ugly, I've seen fucking ugly but your nothing to write home about overall a meh probably a 5 so average luckily there are lots of average guys aswell.

• You look super attractive & amazing.

• Not terrible, about average. I have seen much worse, and you could make yourself look a lot better with just a little bit of makeup. Not saying to go crazy, but who cares. Beautiful people usually suck anyway, just find a nice guy who is on your level, you will be fine.

• No u r not. Ur eyes are beautiful and so is ur hair. U can work on ur smile but honestly? I can barely see what u are wearing but I this that ur self conscious makes u dress like u r ugly, even tho u r not

• Nope 💁
    Beautiful is the right word for you
    by the way your eyes are 😍 lol

• i've seen worse

• Definitely not ugly. You aren't making much of an effort but I genuinely think you could be really hot if you did

• What can I do to be attractive?

• Noooo, don't be so hard on yourself I wouldn't say your attractive but I would never say your ugly, Your ok looking.

• no , you are not ugly, i can say you'e looking good, and if your personality is cool, like i see you got confidence, fun, then this will give you additional brightness :)

• No, you are reasonably attractive.

• Of course not! You kinda look like a 15 year old acquaintance of mine.

• not ugly, but you could be hot, with a little thicker eyebrows and maybe put on 5 lbs of weight.

• You are definitely not ugly! Honestly, you aren't the prettiest girl there is, but you are far from ugly. I think your worst feature might be your nose, but its not really all that bad. Your best is probably your eyes, they are very pretty.

• You have beautiful eyes and great hair, you are not ugly, you look unique.

• Average looking
    Amazing hair though
    7/10

• No you're rather the opposite, quite good looking!

• 7.5/10. Your eyes and smile 9/10

• Ur cute.

• no actually you are not. just perfectly average.

• No, Id' do you.

• More from Guys
    14

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more