Would you consider me skinny?

Would you consider me skinny?
My friends all call me skinny but I don't know if i am.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dat underboob and crack...

Nah you aren't too skinny. You look fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes do you see where your stomach is sticking out? Well if we draw a straight line up/down it'll clearly show that your stomach is barely sticking out past the line.

Regardless of it you're still skinny weigh yourself and get your height and check to see what a normal weight is for it. And if it's still really bothering you then do some crunches.

What Guys Said 38

• Picture from the front or back would help. I do see some skinnyness in your body but I wouldn't call it true skinny. You still got something.

• You're certainly quite slender.

• You are not skinny.

• yes, you look great

• you look average

• You're more slender than you are skinny. You look fine, darling.

• Eh, you fabulous.

• different angles will help, front and back maybe. and also, are you arching your back because it looks that way.

• nah not really... and even if you were, nothing wrong with being skinny. 👍

• You're normal.

• Not fat but you're developing a pot :3

• Yeah. You're skinny.

• Yeah, a healthy skinny

• normal body.

• yes you are

• You're slim but healthy it's not like you look anorexic or anything

• not skinny. id say its avverge good. normal

• your in the middle of fat and petite id call that skinny since i dont know if it even has a word but in my opinion thats the best place to be

• I don't get this whole super-skinny obsession. I really think women look more beautiful when they let their curves show.

• Yeah your on the skinny side of things

• Love you mummy, you are fine :)

• id say ur overweight tbh

• sorry you are bed ridden adn will not be able to physically move any more :(

• Well obviously you are

• you're fat, puke your food up

• You are in the skinny side

• No your fine.

• i think, you are not ;)
    you like sport?

• No your normal

• YES YOUR SKINNY 100% 👌🏻

• More from Guys
    8

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• I mean... you're not fat... but judging by the belly you're developing I'd say it's time to do some leg lifts to build a stronger core.

• You're skinny fat. You're not fat but you don't seem very fit either. Unless that's a baby bump. Then you're pregnant.

• Its a chocolate baby bump 😊

• You're skinny.
    I had issues with lower belly bloating like that, too. I thought I just stored fat there. Turns out I'm a bit lactose sensitive. Cut out lactose and see if that makes a difference.
    I'm not saying you have a big belly or anything. It's just my belly used to sort of pop out like that too. Now it's pretty much flat all thanks to buying lactose free milk instead of regular milk.

• Ok cool thanks, ill give it a shot!

• Your skinny fat.

• You're skinny.

• Skinny is the same as underweight. You're not underweight, ur perfectly fine :-)

• Everyone's version of what "skinny" is different, obviously if you read all the comments left by people. It really depends though on your BMI, for example I'm 1.70m and weigh 56kg for girls who are 1.70 the "healthy" range is between 54kg-72 kg. I'm technically on the slimmer side, so basically check your BMI darling and you'll know where you abouts you are. Oh and to me you look slim-normal