Should I cut my hair?

Should I cut my hair?

I like this topic! How fun. Hey so I'm pretty tired of my hair and I think I want to cut it. Any thoughts?

This is not me, by the way. It is the length of my hair (you can view my profile photo to see my hair.) ❤❤❤

Most Helpful Guy

• Your hair is majestic. I aspire to have a mane like that someday, haha.

But while cutting it may seem like a good idea, it's not good to make a rash decision, considering how long hair takes to grow. Maybe cut it at half/three-quarters waist length at first, then go from there.

What Guys Said 32

• You could go as short as shoulder length and still look very fine!

I looked at your profile; that is quite a cat collection that you have.

• It is up to you but I have to say your hair looks super good. :)

• I suggest you keep it long unless you don't feel comfortable with that length. If you don't like the way you look, if it's too hard to take care of, interferes with basic activities, etc. then cut it to the length you think is right for you.

• I did look at your profile and the white cat will give me nightmares... so thanks lol
    I would. Try something new hair grows back

• You have long hair. Lol Well, I'm not sure what you're going for, but I guess I can say up to your shoulders long, maybe. If you're going for the pixie cut, you can pull it off.

• only you can say decide.

but do it for you no one else.
    never change just to please someone else just do it for yourself

• Keep it below your shoulders, it looks really nice when it's out like that. Its really long right now but it just needs a trimming, you look good with long hair.

• Yeah cut it to your shoulder so that it'll dry faster

• Yout hair looks really good! If u wanna cut it i wouldn't go too short. But then again u might be lucky and have a head shape that really looks good with any style. Dont be afraid to experiment

• You look great, your long hair adds to your beauty, since its probably a lot of work maybe try out cutting it to shoulder length

• nhahhh

• But they are so long and look so good xD are u sure?

• Absolutely not, its one of your better features.

• Your hair is pretty but it won't be a bad idea to cut it (:

• Hi I wanted to ask you can we he friends I'd like to be friends with you

• Yeah you should.

• I like the length but it is your choice whatever you feel most comfortable and happiest with.

• Hey repunzal... long hair is attractive if managed properly... mytake cut so you can keep good care

• You are showing off. You know how beautiful you are and yes, I have a lot of thoughts; most of them very off-color

• You should make it shorter but I love it. It makes you look really pretty.

• Looks pretty how you are but it is your hair and if you want to cut it make sure it is what you want to do. I personally say shoulder length would look wonderful on you

• Your call, you look nice already

• newer cut them ! they just suits u.

• Nooo , Its awesome like that <3

• yup shave em all 😏

• You are gorgeous and have gorgeous hair. Shorten it some but please keep that beautiful hair long

• Uh you're super pretty you could pull off almost anybhair style

• Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.

• That looks pretty sexy. Will be great to play with it while making out haha

• Hell no, keep it.

• I have a feeling you love your hair now hm...

• It's super heavy and gets very tangled. I love how it looks long, you're right. I do love my hair. But I'm tired of all the maintenence.

• Well... as long as you love how it looks... keep it that way. You dont want to see the hair you dont like every morning right? I suggest keep it. It looks nice to be frank to you.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• Yes you should. Do you see where whatever that white thing is on that girls shirt is... Let's call it a flower well you should get your hair cut to the length of the second petal.

So keep it long but not too long.

• Seeing as it's so long, I would say go for it. Keep it on the longer side though because it is quite lovely.

• Noooooooo and a thousand times no!

my hair wasn't that long, but it was long. then I cut mine, and regret it ever since 😭😭😭. it's been taking me a long time to grow it back that I bought biotin to make it grow healthier and faster.

trim it, but don't cut it. a girls beauty is her hair.

• Maybe a trim to get the dead ends off and to freshen up if you want. If it seems healthy I would leave it. Anyone can have short hair. Not everyone can have pretty long hair. Enjoy it

• nooooo it's so beautiful! but i'm sure it look's just as good short as well

• In my opinion long hair is prettier than short. I recommend keeping it long. Long hair is precious. It takes a lot of patience, time, and effort to get long hair. Whereas short hair you can get it in just one snip.

• I love your hair, maybe just a trim and make it shorter over time if you like it.

• Maybe cut it to like mid-waist length

• The sunglasses make it difficult to tell but i suspect you could get away with anything. You're gorgeous is what i'm saying; so experiment to your hearts content!

• lmaooo

• You have such a beautiful face, I think you'd rock any hairstyle. And by the way, hair goalsss!

• 0|0
    • Never said it was me in the image 😉 The question is about whether or not someone with long hair who is tired of it should cut it. But brava for using the Internet anonymous 👏

• Maybe I'd just like to be as anonymous and generic as you 😆

• Then youd go anon and not pretend to be someone you aren't, duh.