I just want to know what's wrong?

Ok so in primary school i was bullied because i was ugly, nothing out of the ordinary and it was my fault anyway because i always dressed (and kind of still do) in basketball, soccer or sport outfits. I loved playing sports and i guess i was like a tomboy. But it went on in high school, i mean they used to say my hair was too frizzy and my nose too big etc... So im here today because i'd like to know once and for all am i ugly? Be honest the truth won't kill me. I do have acne and eye bags because lately i've been missing sleep to workout at night, when no one's around to judge. xD I just want to know what's wrong..?
- I usually don't wear dresses but it was the New year's eve
Yeah and tell me what if you find my hair too frizzy, my nose too big or any other things i could fix WITHOUT surgery

• Ugly
  • Average
  • Above average

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok... so here's the deal. You're not ugly at all... in face, I think you are very attractive. If you dress as you indicated and do a lot of sports type things, then you may be unattractive to a lot of guys because of it.
    First and foremost, always do what you love and play sports if you enjoy it (and it's good for your health and appearance). When when you aren't actually doing sports, it's time to dress like a girl. In your dress-picture, you look good. You need to spend some time find clothes that suit you as a female and show off your best, sexy attributes. Compared to gym shorts and comfortable clothes, the things that will make you attractive won't be as comfortable... but it's the female figure that gets a guys attention (plain and simple). Luckily you've got the figure to pull off all kinds of sexy outfits... and I don't mean trashy, but feminine and attractive types of outfits.
    It'll take you a while to put it all together, but it'll make a huge difference. And it goes from your pants, to tops, to shoes, to accessories.
    Also... I'd be curious to see you with your hair straight. You look good not, but if it were straight, your hair would look longer and get symmetry to your face (which symmetry is beauty).
    So there's some ideas to help show off what you already have. Many girls would kill to look like you... so don't hide it!

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait, wait, wait... How could someone bully you for being ugly? UGLY? You are gorgeous girl! I don't know how those bullies got any different idea! You are goals! I would kill for hair like you, you've got all the qualities in hair that everyone wants! And by the way, lips goals. Seriously, I want to literary exchange physical appearances with u. You look like one of those girls who are popular. And by the way, you have a normal nose and it's stupid that the ideal on females is small and narrow noses. I have a round-ish and a little wider than average nose and everyone I've gone out with and friends have thought that my nose is cute. Many guys thinks a little bigger noses look cute! Hey, just look at Rihanna, one of the most beautiful women on earth today and she has a wide, yet cute nose. You should never get surgeries because those parts you want to change about yourself, is the parts that someone will love the most about you someday. And that someone is going to be lucky to have you. And I promise you, there are a lot of girls who wants to look like you! You go girl.

What Guys Said 12

• your gorgeous, the people that make fun of you must have been jealous because your more attractive than they are.

• You're beautiful. The only thing you need to fix is your self-esteem

• nah your not ugly at all you have a pretty face and I love the curly hair in my book I'd definitely date you

• I would definitely put you in the above average category.

• Why should you really care what others think about you? You should worry about yourself care for your own happiness

• you look fine, don't worry 👍
    definitely not ugly

• nothing wrong lol

• You are very pretty and they were jealous of how you look. Just keep on being yourself.

• You're very pretty I can only guess it's your personality turning people off or perhaps guys are too intimidated to approach you.

• well i've never adressed any guys except for when i play a game of bball against them, so i dont know if an athletic girl is intiminating xD

• You look totally fine :)

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Nah girl, people just like making fun of others who may look different then them, or they will make it seem that person is very different. I got made fun of as well in school for having curly hair... it's really funny now I live in a more diverse area haha... kids be silly. You are quite lovely and your bod is bangin :)

• You're right that you look a little tired but, honestly, you're still beautiful, you look great.

• nothing is wrong with you. You are gorgeous. They were probably drinking a ton of haterade... and were probably jealous of you!
    stay happy and don't be so hard on yourself girlll. :)

• I think you have nice features, you look a little tired but don't most of us lol? Ignore the haters, you're pretty 👍

• You don't need to change anything. Your hair is beautiful, don't change it for the world, you are stunning, no way is your nose to big and stop apologising for being you. this is the truth, you are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

• you are attractive

• You're so pretty! don't let anyone tell you otherwise

• You look sleepy

• I get the big nose thing too! Frizzy? It's natural curls! Just ignore the haters

• You're beautiful just the way you are! Try to ignore the haters! :)