Marks on seat after standing up?

This is weird and really freaks me out, but when i stand up on my seat i have a mark where my crotch was. I dont know if its sweat or what but its embarrassing any input?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• lol it's just sweat, do you wear polyester pants? that would happen to me at the gym, I'd sit on a machine for rests and when is get up there would be a wet stain there lollll I wiped it off each time. don't worry, it's only sweat. you prob wear polyester or acrylic.

What Guys Said 8

• just humidity or something, happens to me as well from time to time.

• I've had this happen to... probably just sweat. Normal.

• Ass sweat.

• It's butt sweat. I have very high anxiety and every time I stand up at school there is a damp spot under my chair. You are just nervous. Go to the doctor to see if you have anxiety.

• Stop pissin urself

• it maybe sweat try wearing long shirts to avoid it

• Sweat

• It's normal.

What Girls Said 2

• Ok are you below age 15? You can private message me. Is it like water? How much?

• It's just sweat, it happens to me as well. Just try to quickly push in your seat so that light doesn't shine on it and make it more noticeable. Also, don't get up if a lot of people are standing up near your desk/chair.