Girls, Honest opinions please 1-10?

Girls, Honest opinions please 1-10?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first off the cigarette is unattractive but besides that it's kind of hard to say considering not e can only see half of your face.

You look handsome but at the same time you also kind of look high... You might want to take another pic.

But as of no I'll give you a 7

What Girls Said 13

• that cig makes u less attractive. take a proper shot and come back to us.

• Ignoring the cigarette - you sort of look too 'made up' - like you wax your eyebrows and spend way too much time on your hair. Not for me, but I'm sure many people are into that.
    I don't rate - because it's pointless.

• Smoking is never attractive.

• 7/10
    Filler

• Quit smoking and my opinion will reaaaally change to the better.😉

• You need a better picture. Not one thay shows half of your face:)

• You're actually good looking. Disregarding some of the not so nice comments XD. I would just loose the cigarette tbh.. Cancer isn't fun 😵

• Lose the cigarette and I would rate you a 5. Face the camera and drop the hood, and you might get a 7 or 8.

• Hmm... I'd say a 6.5, but the smoking brings you down to a 5. Smoker's breath is kind of gross. I'm not a looks person, though.

• I can't really see your face, but from what I've seen, like 7 or 8 :-)

• I don't know cuz its an odd pic

• Lose the smoking and ur a 9

• No... Just no... You need to stop.

• you could just write 1 from the first moment ye know xD

• Yeah I could've but no... And I am not even the type to rate faces because honestly I can't even see your face really enough to judge and I don't like to do this altogether. However, I do get a GREAT view of your cigarette or whatever... smh