Are my boobs really that big?

So yesterday day I wore like a mens black and white plaid dress shirt to School. And obviously I forgot to put on a tank top on under and I didn't think anyone would see anything but my friend had a smart idea to come up to me and said "DAAAMN THEM TITTIES THO" I said "huh?" she said I needed a bigger bra because my boobs looked too big. I wear a 34 C and i need to go up to about 40 its starting to get a little tight and I measured myself and it say D 40 but I don't think my boobs are really that big or is it just the way I see them?are my boobs really that big?

Most Helpful Guy

• Seem big but this is not shot/taken at a good angle.

Most Helpful Girl

• Instead of asking GaG so pervy old men can creep on you I think you should go get professionally fitted instead. You're still young so your body is still developing, and your boobs are still grown.

What Guys Said 11

• Look like they could be a D

• They look fairly big, nice bra by the way

• It is not so big they are only drooping

• very sexy tits

• They look wonderful

• They look big I don't know anything about the sizes tho lol

• Yes they are..

• They're big

• No, they are fine.

• I don't find them big

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• lol that angle though.
    well from what you've told us id say they're medium.

• You just made the collective days of so many guys. Nah your boobs are fine. Don't worry about what others think of them. Just do you and rock them bad boys with pride

• Go to VS and get measured, there's no way anybody here can tell based on a picture.

• It seems like ur wearing a bra size too small. And by the way, you shouldn't have low self-esteem over big boobs, you do know that's what girls want, right?

• Attention seeking posts, smh

• Honestly bra sizes vary depending on your country as well as the place you buy your undergarments. Your breasts look average considering your body type. Its probably not the cup size but the strap.

• I mean, they look like D's to me. Maybe you just need a larger size in the chest, not the cup. I can't really tell

• They don't look big to me.

2 private opinion(s)