Am I too big or near overweight?

im 170 pounds and I'm 5'10. I'm like a mix of an hourglass and pear shape. My thighs are thick and my waist is pretty defined. But my stomach sticks out a little bit.

My waist is slightly defined

Most Helpful Guy

• you're pretty tall so 170 ain't so bad compared to an average sized girl who is like 5'4, however, I think it's still a little over. it depends on how you hold it all, and how much of it is muscle vs fat.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I've said this to many men & women, and I'll say it to you now: Numbers don't matter. Keep on counting pounds, or calories, or carbs, or whatever, and you -will- drive yourself insane. The only thing you should worry about is if you like how you look in the mirror. If you don't, then do something about it until you do.

• I'm 5'9 and 175, and that's nearing obese and given how girls are generally suppose to weight like 30% less than men or some shit, then probably yeah you are.

But, some people hold their weight well so I don't know without seeing.

• A little overweight. If you like your look then keep it and stay healthy.

• Based on this (no pic) I would say you're a little overweight. 170 is a little high but you're also tall so you can be a little heavier. I don't think you're obese, just need to loose a little.

• I'll post a picture later today

• That sounds very attractive especially the thick thighs. But you sound good since you have long legs and you being 5'10

• Yeah, that's a bit much. Post a picture to see what you look like.

• Thick thighs are ALWAYS a plus... ALWAYS!!

• Whoaaaa lively height.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• No you're retry tall you can take more weight... It's healthy but if you feel like you need to drop some pounds go for it.

• Nope. You're fine. =)

• Okay my waist is slightly defined

• You'll grow into it - in your mid 20's you should be rid of baby fat - so your waist should be excellent by then. =)
      Don't disregard exercise, though. It always helps. And healthy eating.

• No pic, no opinion.