Do you think thigh gap is attractive?

Do you think thigh gap is attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most girls with a thigh gap, i find their thighs hot, and the gap is hot.

Many girls without a thigh gap, i find their thighs just as hot, and the thickness is hot.

Some girls without a thigh gap, they are really overweight, and their thighs may still arouse me if they're not too far overweight, but they don't look as good.

I wouldn't say girls should necessarily aim to have a thigh gap. Aim to be healthy and your body will be the way yours is meant to be and certainly look hot.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 38

• A thigh gap isn't necessarily a deal breaker for me, but historically, I go for women with a little bit of thickness to their lower body. Not a hard and fast rule, but that's what I usually went for. I don't think the concept of thigh gaps even existed until a few years ago. I mean, if that's her natural body type, fine, but if she's starving herself to get it, that typically has a negative effect on her overall appearance. I always was a sucker for legs like this...
    cdn01.dailycaller.com/.../168041137.jpg

• No. When I see thigh gap, a mental association with "sickly. Unhealthy. Weak." is made. I know it's a result of bone structure and not being thin necessarily but still. An attractive pair of legs would have added enough muscle to take up some of that space.

• I'm neutral. It's attractive but if it's not there, I don't think about it.

• very much so.
    but women's body types are different. some women DO NOT HAVE THIGH GAP and should not feel ashamed of how how their body looks.
    It's nice if it is there. It is hardly a big deal if it's not.

• No it doesn't matter either way. And the thigh gap is determined by the width of you hip bones. So in other words only certain girls can get the thigh gap. So if you have narrow hipbones you can lose as much weight as you want and you will still not have a thigh gap. But I don't know what all this crap about having a thigh gap is, to me and most guys that I know we really don't care. It's not either more or less attractive

• I don't care. Don't see what the big deal is.

• I think that typically means their legs are quite thin.

As a concept directly, I think nothing of it.

• Yes, usually

• to me it wouldn't be a deal breaker if she had one or not. someones personality or lack of is a bigger deal breaker than the thigh gap question

• So incredibly hot! The best a guy can get!

• I don't find them attractive on their own, but when I'm dating a girl with thigh gaps, I do enjoy resting my hand there.

• yes, on the second picture, but not so much on the first. Just makes the legs longer, if she has nice legs and hips

• PUBLIC SERVICE ANONCEMENT !!!

most men out there do not care abouyt, consider it a deal breaker, or even pay close attention critically to a woman and her thigh gap !!!

I am The Angry Banana and I aprove this message !

• I could care less... as long as she is willing to make a bigger thigh gap for me... who cares!

• Honestly, I don't care at all, just as long as she's not super skinny.

• Fuhck no bruh, makes girls look like balloons standing on pixie sticks

• It doesn't bother me in the slightest

• I do but it doesn't make much of a difference for me. both is good

• Yeah I think so

• Noooooooooooooooo

• no. it does nothing to me. and you are too skinny for me.

• It's highly unattractive! I prefer thighs that touch...

• No not really dont like it and honestly i dont give a fuck wahtsoever

• Don't care. It looks weird sometimes.

• yep.

• No looks normal/OK to me

• Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.
    awesome

• Yes...

• very sexy. not too big but it is great.

• I think it is very attractive, even tho I'm into thick thighs

• More from Guys
    8

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 25

• i dont c why this is even a thing. let's get over it.

• It's not unattractive but I don't really care either way. It's just another way to be super critical of a girls appearance.

• I'd love to have a thigh gap

• No, not really. I think thighs that touch look better.
    thecreativebent.com/.../Thigh-Gapp.jpg

• I'm indifferent.
    I literally don't give a flying fuck if a chick has a thigh gap or nah. As long as she's a hottie, things like that I don't even pay a fraction of attention to.

• You gotta be really skinny to have thigh gap but since i got hips n thighs I will never have it but I do have that triangle between my thighs and pelvic area. My mom has a thigh gap, it's attractive but I mean I like meaty thighs too. Didn't the Kardashians make this a thing along with the thigh gap, it kills me these fake body girls are setting beauty trends. they are literally artificial

• its nice if you're healthy. its possible for very frail and petite women to not have one because their bone structure is different, you need wide hips to have a natural, unforced thigh gap. so sure they're nice, but so are fuller thighs. most people don't really pay attention to the space between your legs anyway.

• I prefer juicy legs

• Yes... and useful for the pants. xD

• Ugh.. i think most guys have more important stuff to care about than our thigh gaps.

• Not really

• everyone has a different body type. if you naturally have a thigh gap.. great... if you dont have one... great. i dont see the big deal.

• It looks nice but thick thighs are also really attractive if you ask me.

• I think it is sexy on some but not all

• Oh wow is that what they call it? if so then i have it. It's okay looking.

• As long as she doesn't seem anorexic I sometimes find it attractive.

• I think they're attractive. I have a thigh gap and I really like it.

• yeah i do, slim legs are better looking

• Thigh gaps are overrated.

• thigh gaps doesn't look attractive as much as sexy hourglass shape meaning touching thighs, but it surely tells the girl is fit. I don't see it that way before not until I started toning my body.

• no, it's gross

• Nöö😯

• not at all

• I sure do.