Your thought on monolid eyes?

Your thought on monolid eyes?
Please be honest

• They are unattractive to me
  • They are not unattractive to me

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• isn't that like most of the Asian people's eyes? I've seep plenty eyes like that. they creep me out sorta bt it is what it is... i don't judge.

• What about double-eyelided eyes on Asian people?

• its all part of our uniqueness... i just take it in stride and don't judge. body is as body is. its the personality that can be changed.

• I didn't actually know it was a thing until now - To be honest I don't think I would notice too much.

• depends on the angle the eyes are slighting, If they are neutral , then I like them, but a lot of Chinese people have eyes that slight upwards on the outside of the eye.

I also don't like it when the eyes are not big or small. like this www.google.ca/search

• I never knew something like this existed. But judging by the pic, I don't find it unattractive.

• Do you think someone who got eyes like that needs surgery to fix them?

• You never knew Asians existed lol?

• @BangBadBxtches

Of course I knew about Asians. I was referring to this type of eyes.

• Keep your eyes, its what makes you unique. If the surgery goes wrong, your stuck with what you got.

You can't see my eyes but I've got a double lid almond shaped eyes. Most people envy them. Nonetheless, we are all beautiful.

• Never seen eyes like that. Interesting. I don't think they are unattractive. Just unusual to me.

• their a perfectly beautifully shade of wine😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• You have pretty eyes lady, no need for surgery , they are attractive.
    My eyes also look a little similar to monolid eyes
    But I'm a mixture of races.

• I prefer this eyeshape the most tbh.

• There are starving kids in africa, no one cares for your eyes

• unique they are

49. media. tumblr. com/57a3886ab9e877199637ea8400e332cc/tumblr_niahm8IYNN1tk4xluo1_400. gif

• Meh. Neutral. Neither good nor bad to me. If it doesn't make the person less comfortable or cause any issues I have no aesthetic issues with it at all. It also isn't something I will be looking for in a girl.

Just one of those little things that won't matter but might end up part of someone's unique charm.

• I don't care

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• It's just an eye and an eyelid... At the most Asians eyes typically look like they're squinting or almond shaped but besides that what's the big deal I didn't realize that that was attractive or unattractive and that people got surgery over something so silly.

• Eh.. Depends. Even monolids have different eye shapes. The one in the picture you posted is alright. I have them myself and prefer how I look this way than I do with double eyelids, although those would be ten times more convenient to do makeup with than monolids. X)

• they look really cute actually

• omg im so sorry i accidentally clicked the first one, the double negative threw me off. i think they can be attractive. i don't know why double eyelid surgery is a thing because monolids look good too.

• They can be cute :]

• I don't really notice things like eyelids tbh...

• Half these men having Asian fetishes, yet they don't know what monolids are...
    I think they're pretty. And can be accentuated with the right makeup.

• I hate them. Looking at them is not pleasing at all.

• What about normal double-eyelided eyes on Asians? Still not pleasing?

• No one can tell.

• If you think so.

• I love eyes on a person, and I like those kind of eyes as well.