Guys, how do you guys think of short girls? have you ever been with short girls? do u guys like short girls?

I'm 16years old this yearand am pretty short just 1.49m , i have a big inferiority because of it, sometimes i feel sorry for myself , and do not want to talk much since i found myself short among people, and always worry about no one likes me, some guys said that i'm looking good, have a fit body, outgoing , and funny. only one bad thing is that i'm too short , sometimes they make fun of my height, i feel really bad.

30

Most Helpful Guy

• I only dislike the ones who despite being short, they demand to date guys over 180 cm because "lol height makes me feel protected" or whatever

If height is so important to you, anyone over your height is taller than you, so the pickiness just looks silly, hypothetical person.

What Guys Said 29

• There are guys who really like petite girls so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

• I like short girls. I have been lucky enough to date a few and I have always felt it was a good match. So don't be so hard on yourself. If all the other compliments are true then you are a good find. So start looking at yourself as a good height for not so tall guys (like me) and you will be fine in life.

• I think short girls tend to be more cute. Nothing bad about being short. Might feel different or like there is more attention towards you if you stand out because of your height. But not always a bad thing. If you got a great shape, health, and personality then you will be just fine.

• the person who doesn't except you for the wonderful person you are dont deserve to be with you.

• physical traits do matter but not as much as morals, if a short girl has good manners with decent morals she is way better than tall girl with bad morals

• I don't like short girls as much as I don't care
    They do tend to be cuter though

• I rather her be shorter then me instead of towering over me

• I like small petite girlss easy to handle 😂😂😂

• Short can be so cute and sexy. I love a short curvy girl with kinda thick legs.

• That sucks

• Anyway, girls in all shapes and sizes are preferred by some unsociable white knights but u never hear someone liking a short normal looking guy

• height doesn't matter to me... my last crush was 5'2" and I'm 6'5" myself (195.5cm), so pretty tall... might look weird at first but it's not important, you get used to it

• 5'2"is better than mine ;p

• i had a boyfriend who's 188 , he broke up with me just because of it , i was a a bit sad , it wast my fault.

• Sucks... But if he breaks up because of that then he was the wrong one for you anyway...

• Yes, I was with a short girl who was 4'11", I am 6'2" so it was a challenge to hold hands. And 69 was a little difficult too... lol!

• I actually love short girls. But a very specific type. Cute, short girls, with a big butts! Surprisingly a lot of short women have great asses! I guess it all just get compressed in there, not complaining though.

There is also something that is just so hot about being able to "manhandle" them for lack of a better word. You know pick them up, get rough in bed (not too rough though ;)), it's kind of a power thing, and you being so much bigger than them is kind of hot.

• Short girls > tall girls.

• I love them and prefer them.

• Short girls are cute

• A lot of guys like short girls. You're pretty and sound awesome so don't feel bad about yourself

• been with a 5 feet girl before. are you shorter?

sex was really fun

• I like short girls a lot more than tall girls.

• Short girls are way better than tall girls

• Yes guys like short girls too. Short & sexy girls were guys like too.

• I dont like being made to look like a midget by a girl so yes short is gud

• I love short girls. Don't worry about the people who make fun of you :)

• Even for me yer very short... sorry...

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more