Guys, In the pictures, what makes the white girl prettier than the black girl?

Guys, What makes the white one's facial features prettier than the black one?
Is it really the fact that she's white that makes her face better?

imgurcomatx9E5
imgurcomaNvTLm

put a. after com and / around the a like this: /a/

there are three pictures for each girl

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the black girl is prettier, in this instance. Couldn't really tell you why, people are either hot or they aren't.

What Guys Said 15

• The typical idea is that black women have been around longer and have developed more masculine physical traits over that period of time. Humanity started in the plains of Africa with black humans, so the idea is they've had longer to adapt, I guess. That's the *theory* which claims that black women are the least attractive out of the races. But most Western black people are pretty white, as well. The black girl in the picture has got a lot of European blood, that's for sure. African black people would call her white. She looks more white than black, to me. Even on the lighter side of brown. Facial structure is Euro, too

As for which one is more attractive. The black girl's smile is seriously forced in the 3rd picture. She's very not-appearing-naturally-friendly. I think the black girl is the more attractive of the pair. That first picture is pretty sexy, actually. The last picture is really not, for her, in my opinion. In the second picture, it looks like a mugshot of some ghetto woman who has just robbed or killed a man. I say because that might be what is unappealing to others

Going back to the original statement, it is much more masculine than feminine, whereas the first picture has a much better balance of femininity and masculinity

In her first picture, her chin is raised. In essence she is looking down at people. *Seemingly*. The whole "looking down your nose at people" thing

You can just look at it from your point of view, maybe. How do you view very girly and feminine men? Attractive? Most likely not. So that's how men view it, as well. Generally speaking

As for the white girl. She definitely has a lot more femininity. In the first picture, her smile is natural and not forced. And she's holding with a dog, gingerly: almost a motherly implication. She could just as easily be holding a baby. Contrasting that to the black girl, the black girl seems significantly more likely to shank someone rather than hold a baby

Not sure what I can say about the 2nd picture. It just looks like a professional picture, so some might see that as more attractive.

The last picture for the white girl, however. Her smile is not genuine, but she comes off as tender and nonthreatening. Again, all boiling down to feminine traits versus masculine traits.

I'm not very fond of the 2nd/3rd from either. But I like the 1st ones from both, and contrasting them, I think the black girl is more attractive. That 1st pic is pretty hot, to me

• nothing you said made sense.

How is the third pic of each girl the worst?
      It's just someone smiling.

How is the third picture of the black girl and white girl unattractive?

• All humans have been around for the same time black people are homo sapien just like white people infact you could say the exact opposite and it would still be wrong whether skin color difference was adaptation to different climates or random genetic mutation i doubt we will ever know

• @lopflodin Congratulations. You have fulfilled your political correctness quota for the day. *thumbs up* That might be the most retarded sentence I've read in a couple weeks. "You're wrong. Because I doubt we'll ever know. Except I know."

• I would say they are very close to being equally attractive, with the black girl perhaps having a slight edge. Either way, they are both pretty girls and I find both of them attractive.

• I find the black girl in this example MUCH hotter. She has a striking look, beautiful eyes, and full lips. The white girl looks "nerdy".

• I think both are attractive, I think the black girl is probably more so. So I don't think the question is applicable.

• I don't think she's necessarily prettier.

The black girl has some stunning features, the other girls looks more friendly/approachable due to the fact that she's smiling more. Only thing I'm noticing, both are attractive.

• 0|1
    • if the black girl had glasses, would you still find her attractive?

I doubt it.

• glasses would make a cute girl cuter. Other than that, glasses are irrelevant.

• I didn't see the pictures. But generally from what I've seen girls are more approached when they are lighter skinned or olive tanned type.

For guys, it can be quite equal

The reason can be quite complicated at this point. We wouldn't really know if this is learnt reinforced behaviour or something natural.

• More with the race bullshit, both look aight.

• I think the black girl is the prettier one. She has a lovely smile.

• I'm bad with technology , don't know how to search the pictures or what website to begin on.

But in general black people tend to have wider noses, and we consider thinner/smaller noses to be attractive.

• someone posted the pictures in their reply. I don't want generalizations. I want an answer.

• girl I don't need to explain myself, You asked me for an opinion, I gave you one, stop critiquing my opinion.

• I'm asking what's wrong with the pic of the black girl smiling?

I am asking for me--not you. I am sure you know.

• Sorry, but the black girl's prettier.

• I think the black girl looks prettier. The white one is cute too but. Lack girl is prettier of the two of them. My opinion.

• What makes you say she is?

• I mean, it is hard to tell with just these photos? Do you have any better ones with full body shots? It is more than just someones face, that accounts for this.

• I said "prettier"--so face is all that matters.

• I am asking solely about face.

that's it.

but in terms of body, they are the same height, black girl is just a little taller with bigger boobs.

• Well I can't answer for you then...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more