Is this an extremely ugly thing to see or am I just overthinking?

Is this an extremely ugly thing to see or am i just overthinking?
That's where my hip meets my thigh by the way. This outline/dent... It's caused by fat (trying to lose weight already and i've lost 8 lbs OK, so no lecture on that please, thank you.)

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy this is not something I would ever notice; seems even almost invisible if it weren't so really, really, really, really close up

• @lopflodin My my, aren't you mature. Hopefully your mommy let allow you to be an hour longer on the computer today

What Guys Said 9

• Just a suggestion on losing weight. Diet plays the biggest role. Going to the gym just makes you more fit. You need to burn your extra fat reserves.

Think of a bear who stores up their fats for hibernation. It's energy just waiting to be used. Drink tons of water and eat light. Using your mind a lot too will help burn your calories. Just keep at it and never give up!

• I know i know i know. Like i said, don't need lectures

• Dosent matter what others think, if you're not happy with it improve on it until you are.

• If I'm looking at what I think I'm looking at, that outline/dent is actually caused by the shape of the hip. It might be exaggerated by body fat, but you can see that on everyone. That's just part of human anatomy.

• Yes, the fat makes it visible. On skinny people It's not visible

• I think you're overthinking it. Lose weight for the sake of your heart.

• You've already lost 8 lbs, so just keep on it

• Yeah i know but is this something that's as horrible to see as i think it is?

• Usually we are our own worst critics and it don't look that bad to me tbh. Just keep working on it yeah?

• Will do my best. Thanks

• thats is called a roll. and i have many of them. yeah ny rolls work as spare tires if i ever get a flat😃

• I don't know what I'm looking at.

• My hip

• Lol when being called out, he backs off. What a little piece of dog shit you are, kiddo.

Thanks for sticking up for me, opinion owner

• No problem I hate people like that. And what I meant by I don't know what I'm looking at is bc its so dark I can't really tell the problem. If you want to talk about it further pm me. It's up to you

• What is this?

• chub and tuck

• What's chub?

• or chub and tuck

• Someone cannot read.

• It's all in your mind

What Girls Said 3

• It's called a muffin top... try finding waistbands that come up over your belly button and it won't be seen,.. I have it too :( trying to lose weight with siatica is impossible though... good luck on yours do belly exercises to flatten it few more pounds lost and it will be gone x

• No, It's still there even when I'm naked

• The little pouch around hips is called a muffin top if it were on a male it would be called a spare tyre :(... and wearing tight low waistbands make it stand out more... wear higher waistbands... your one of the unlucky few that the weight goes straight to the hips and belly rather than anywhere else.. I've it too.. cut out fizzy juice and sugar along with adult dance classes it improved... mine was almost gone in 2months...

• Yeah I'm cutting out carbs and sugar to 90% a day now. Will See abiut dance classes cause i love dancing!

• is that due to clothing holding you in? or just a 'roll'?

• A very insistent roll

• The tighter it is, the more obvious it's gonna be. Or the rolls would move to my belly because the hips are being squeezed tight

• No, Spanx are made for this reason... Trust me! It just kinda squishes it all in smoothly!

• Again? Lol

You're fine, fam

• Sorry, i just thought creating a poll might be a good idea