If I hate a kinda heavy breakfast, a lot of water, and three other very small meals , and stop eating at 7, will I lose weight?

I really love breakfast, it is when i want to eat the most, what if i ate some bread and cheese , or some rice and vegetables and chicken with smaller portions than i used to , before 10 am , and had 3 other small meals every two hours, like plain yogurt or an apple... and stopped eating at 7 , will i lose weight... and i do excert effort at work all day
Ps : i used to eat alooooot , all time , big portions, pepsi, and sweets... I am now 70, i want to be 63

Most Helpful Guy

• eat more ! be fat. i like fat girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its important to spread your meals out, however breakfast is important and I think aslong as you keep up your metabolism, stay away from processed foods and added sodium and sugar you should be okay! I eat about 5-6 times a day and gained muscle from the gym but also lost some weight in the beginning before I toned up.

What Guys Said 4

• You should continue to eat good meals for all three meals. The best thing is to eliminate the large portions, sweets and soda. Also controlling diet is a good idea, but reducing your eating drastically is not the best way. Drink mostly water and other drinks without sugars or high calories

• Don't eat sweets, no soda, focus more on your overall daily calorie intake rather than the exact timing, it's overall calorie intake thatll make or break your goals

• You probably will some. I would cut out the cheese though to and if you can get some exercise, even 1/2 walk a day on top of what you do already this would probably guarantee you'd loose a little at least.

• Starving yourself will make you lose weight however it won't help with your health

What Girls Said 0