Girls, am I attractive?

Girls, am I attractive?
Honestly am I attractive? I'm a funny guy I'm actually a stand, sketch and improv comedian. I'm also pretty social awkward but I don't think you would get that from my stage persona. I'm 6'4 and I weigh 220 I dropped 45 pounds because I wanted to get fit and healthy. Plus works better for my career. Honestly am I attractive?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• ? Your a good looking guy!! Nice skin, hair, eyes, mouth, smile and jaw! Never question yourself again!

• Hey Jessica do you mind if I send you a msg?

• Of course you can... Nothing inappropriate though lol

• Thank you! Yea of course haha.

What Girls Said 6

• Kinda cute yeah. A good look for a comedian actually. You know, like Mike Birbiglia. You remind me of him a little. What's your comedy style like?

• Thank you haha. I know who that is he is really funny. Well Stand Up I'm high energy and a big personality confident but show a little awkwardness but I tell story's. Then sketch and improv I'm a character/impression guy. When I play it straight man (Regular without being a crazy character) I play up my sarcasm.

• yes you are funny 7

• You're a good looking guy! Please don't doubt yourself!

• Heya!
    Yeah you are attractive! Cool hair by the way :)
    Take care

• You look very handsome and approachable and like you need a chill funny girl to match your aura.

• you look handsome but too tall for me lol I'm 5' :(