Good booty pics?

I need some new ideas. What angles or underwear do you like? Share some examples if you want

Most Helpful Guy

• Thongs and g-strings show too much too fast. Sexier if covered sometimes because it makes people hungrier to see underneath. So I say boyshorts are a good style to go with.
    A low angle 3/4 side shot, shows off everything best, in my opinion. Standing, posing with legs in different positions, squatting, all work.

Most Helpful Girl

• -back facing camera and you turn your head left or right

-standing sideways left or right depending on which side is your best and posing/putting more weight on that foot the left/right foot whatever way you're facing which pushes your hip and butt up

-(this one maybe kind of hard) like the last pose stand in which ever direction is best for you but this time you're going to take your opposite leg and put it behind/cross under the leg that you were just standing on putting most of your weight on the opposite leg. By doing that instead of just showing a side view of your butt you can show pretty much the whole thing and still manage to show your face.

What Guys Said 15

• I'm a huge fan of simple micro G-strings.

• www.google.ca/search

always like just a slightly angle but mostly straight on ass pic with white underwear.

• nice g string or thong pictures ass facing the camera. maybe bent over a little. front shots of the underwear. relatively close up of back and front.

• Ass out in a thong!

• Back to the camera bent over, the other suggestions are good too

• from below and to the side, kind of a 3/4's view. And boy shorts... (drooling)

Also if you are sitting on something and a side shot, makes the booty look real nice. Feel free to send me some, and I will let you know what is good. ;)

• share so picks first do u expect knowledge for free?

• Hands down ass up with thong

• You can always type ass selfies on google search or smth, you know.

• I want to know what people like, what makes a pic good... and not just a million random ass pics

• doggy style its the best

• "What [...] underwear do you like? "

Why, these of course - and the bigger the better ;)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c753d0c2a3.jpg

• LOL!!! where did you find a pic like that... That so funny!

• @DivaMonae ;) ;) ;)

• @DivaMonae HAHAHAHAH. thank you for that!

• Directly from the back. Not the side. No poking it out either. If you really do have a nice booty then you don't need to poke it out.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1