Is this too small, small, medium, or big?

I am Chinese
I am 4 feet and 8 1/2 inches tall and weigh 73 pounds
Hip circumference 25 inches
Under bust circumference 24 inches
Bust circumference 28 inches
From one shoulder to the other 30 inches

Most Helpful Guy

• You are small. I don't think it's possible to be too small!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're super tiny.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think that's too small, honestly.

I am a tall guy, but I like, and am attracted to, short, petite girls, like yourself. That's just my preference.

If anything, you sound really cute.

• Hard for me to create an image in my head from all those numbers but you sound skinny. Maybe try working out more to gain muscle.

• You're small but east Asians are naturally a bit smaller. It wouldn't matter to me but with your height it might look funny if we are next to each other, I'm 6'5" :p

• very small women right there. But your chinese. Many of my chinese friends were 5'4 for guys, 5'0 for women.

The only thing that concerns me is your weight. Even at 5'0 most of my friends were 110lbs. so you should be around 90 lbs.

• Lolita

• You're really small

• I think you sound small. A picture would be a lot better to see

What Girls Said 2

• Asian are smaller , its ok.. we can't all be the same sizes.. u can gain muscles and look bigger , but if your parents are small u gonna be small too.. its ok

• You need to put on some weight, you're little in height but you're underweight
    Goodluck xx