Do I look like a different person without makeup?

Do I look like a different person without makeup?A pic of me with makeup and a pic without. It's so difficult to be confident in myself without makeup with all this acne and marks on my face, I really want to go out with just my bare face but I'm afraid people will judge me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Please don't take this the wrong way, but I seriously think non makeup looks soooo much fucking better.

With makeup, it's just so blindingly painfully obvious it's fake, your skin looks like plastic and your eyebrows look unnatural.

But without makeup, I honestly think you look better.

I get it, you wear makeup because you want to cover up your skin conditions (Which really aren't that bad tbh), I get that too, whilst I've never had spots or acne, I have rosacea so my cheeks are almost always red (looks like I'm blushing all the time), and I'm self concious as fuck about it. And hell, if wearing makeup for dudes was a thing I'd probably cover myn up to, even though people tell me it's not that bad.

And I suppose you, like me, are insecure about our skin and want to hide it, yet we don't realise to others they really don't give a shot and it's nowhere near As bad as you think.

Seriously matey, you've got. Really pretty natural face, and it's a damn shame to cover it like that, I realise my words are propably meaningless and you will not believe me, but, I promise, you have a very above average face.

Most Helpful Girl

• You actually look so much better without make up. It sounds cliché I know but really your skin is not that bad and doesn't need to be covered up by that much makeup or even makeup at all.
    I had bad skin from when I was 12 and I know how difficult it is not to cover it up but you are gorgeous and don't need to worry.

What Guys Said 24

• Without it, you look human with normal human flaws. But with makeup on, you're all shiny and shit... >_<

• Umm IMHO pic #2 looks better than #1... esp if I saw you or if this was real life.

• Omg is that my nickname? Wild child?

I'm gonna kill myself...

• Omg! @Mistnigqa808 you speak the truth! Preach it :)

• Different person? No. Easy to tell that those two pictures show the same girl.
    Is there a difference in your look? Yes.
    Is it a bad difference? Not necessarily.
    Personally I like when women wear just a little bit of makeup to add detail to their overall look but going overboard is unattractive to me.

• No, you don't really look different to me. You have to remember that it's not uncommon for someone your age to have trouble with acne. Your hormones are in overdrive so you're bound to have acne flare ups here and there.

You don't have anything to worry about. At least you're a pretty girl!

• I love the no make up picture - You look so beautiful in it

• You're very pretty without makeup

• People are going to judge you to some extent no matter what you do. Especially other women.

• Don't worry you are 16 and at this age even I had acne... They would fade away soon!! :-)

• Nope same pwrson

• Nope 💁

• Other than the visibility of the acne, you look pretty much the same

• Nope

• I have really good eyes, and would prefer not to see someone with a plastic coating. You don't have a lot of acne. Be happy and embrace your clean natural look.

• yes. your skin looks oily get rid of that.

• Don't worry, you are just as ugly with it.

Be confident... Or not, the choice is yours.

• Cok bi farklilik tok you look beautiful both way

• You need no. makeup

• better without.

• yes , a better person

• I didn't know you

• No makeup is better

• If you want, then just do it, you are living for yourself, not for others, and fuck those who will judge you

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• 16?

Jailbait, holy fuck...

You're pretty, I like how you look with makeup, but yeah, I think you look different without it. Don't worry, they are thousand of ways to get rid of those marks, the time will help too. Put some honey on your face and you'll see some changes.

Don't let the puberty get you down, you're beautiful.

• you look slightly different but thats your eyebrows. honestly you are beautiful! fuck what anyone else says

• you look good don t worry.
    it s just acne and expected at your age.
    did you go see a dermatologist?
    cause you don t want to have scars in your face
    so he should subscribe with a treatment
    creams
    or pills depends

• You are beautiful either way☆

• I think you are beautiful. Especially without makeup. No need to worry or fret. You are gorgeous.

• I feel like shit today but I'd like for you to sleep in bed with me and cuddle me like a baby... Please hug me...

• without your beautiful !!

• Nope, you're just as pretty without makeup on.

• I think you look pretty with and without makeup :)

• better with make up.. your skin is not clean, acne... but its normal at zour age

• Its about the same, just more acne.

• what foundation do u use?

• I use a tinted primer called Rimmel Fix and Perfect in 001, and then I use Mac Studio Fix powder plus on top