Should I post this picture on my Instagram?

Ok so a few days ago I posted this pic on GAG and I got a lot of positive responses to it. Now I'm deciding if I should post this on Instagram for my friends (and potential girlfriends) to see. I see that some of my friends are posting pics of their body change and I kinda want to do that too. This might seem repetitive because it's the same picture from my last post, but i figured that it isn't really that repetitive because I'm asking a different question about it. So do you guys think I should use this picture and compare it to before I started my workouts?

• Yes
  • No
https://goo.gl/photos/eoe2FgdeA1fLE42d6

My bad guys. Forgot the photo

What Girls Said 1

• Yea do it.

Baaaa🐏

What Guys Said 1

• " I see that some of my friends are posting pics of their body change and I kinda want to do that too" 😂😂😂 Quit being a follower man/be your own man. Because posting that pic would make you look like a "loser tool-ey" in front of most girls (or at least the 1's that I grew up with)

I chose B.

• And no need to "show" off your body's gains, let it show itself off in public (people will notice your physique... when it gets where it needs to be noticed ^_^).