Be honest, which guy is the best looking here?

1-
be honest, which guy is the best looking here?

2-

3-

• guy 1 is better looking
    18% (13)34% (12)24% (25)Vote
  • guy 2 is better looking
    56% (40)43% (15)52% (55)Vote
  • guy 3 is better looking
    26% (18)23% (8)24% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:

2|0
28|8

Most Helpful Girl

• My Scottish bae Adi EACH time!!!😍😍😍 number 3.
    Number two Nate is cool I like that he loves animals and number one is just gorgeous!!!
    If I ever met Adrian my soul would leave my body instantaneously!!! He has a face for heaven and body for sin!

0|0
    0|0
    • hmmm honestly I don't know... I'm going to choose *dramatic silence* all of em !

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 27

• I honestly have a hard time even telling the difference between #1 and #2.
    Like, I scrolled pretty quickly the first time, and I didn't even realize that there were three different guys. I thought there were just two -- one guy with facial hair and one shirtless guy without facial hair.

They're all way too pretty for me. Not "too good-looking", but, too pretty. Not enough grit, not enough concrete, not enough street. Nope.

The third guy has a nice body, but, bad tattoos are a turn-off to me, and those words on his stomach are honestly one of the worst tattoo jobs I've ever seen in mah life. What THE FUCK was he possibly thinking?
    He should look into laser tattoo removal NOW -- either that or a seriously crafty cover-up job -- if he wants to pursue modeling on a larger scale. He's got potential, but, OMG that tattoo, no. No no no noooooo.

0|0
    0|0
  • But they all look so damn gay. If I had to choose I guess the first one, but he'd be much more attractive with a fuller beard and dark brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • first guy. nick bateman is so mainstream, i don't c it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy 1 has a nice aura, Guy 2 is not my type, Guy 3 has my type of face, except he'd probably look way better if he smiled and the jacked up body is just not my cup of tea. So, Guy 1 by default, but I'd like a simple, down to earth guy more, not that muscular, just lean enough, but strong, warm aura, brown eyes, dark hair, smiles a lot. Smiles so much that he's got smile lines around his eyes. That kind of guy. Omg now I'm all in me feelings like where is my dream man though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy 2 without a doubt, followed by Guy 1, and lastly guy 3...

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG NICK!!! I fucking love that beautiful asshole.. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I like nick, a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy 2, very easy!

0|0
    0|0
    • and why?

• I like brown eyes and hair combo the most, plus tan and muscles and beard!! perfecto

• 2. Is that Brody? 😏😏

He's most attractive. 🙊😉

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 <3
    I always liked the contrast between black/dark hair and colored eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • none of them are my type..

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahh I can't choose 😓 They're all really attractive 💕 Maybe the 2nd, but really, all of them are quite studly 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • The first guy. I love blue eyes and defined cheekbones.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second photo of guy 3 looks like he is wearing Nude life vest. Eww

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy #3 those eyes 😍 I love blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 2 all the way!

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to kick guy # 2 out so I can cuddle with that dog!!

0|0
    0|0
  • David Gandy, hands down.. beyond beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • 2. Id ride his face like its a derby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy number 3

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them are yummy! But I'm digging the third one. Something about him... it intrigues me

0|0
    0|0
    but he's way to muscular 🙊

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them all!

0|0
    0|0
  • NO 2 " but...

He'd be perfect , If he had no 1's eyes & no 2's face & no 3' body haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like facial hair so I had to go 3
    But without facial hair, 2 looks the best. And if 1 were younger, definitely 1 is the best.

In conclusion all of them are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy one

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Man all 3 are 10s. Guy 3 is jacked, but kinda short (you can tell these things after looking at so many physiques lol), so that's a strike against him (although not his fault ofc).
    Nick Bateman (guy 2) could bulk up his skinny arms more tho.

But ya, all 3 I assume are going to live the higher road as an aesthetic male in life for sure.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not really, some people have a more robust natural physique so they can appear shorter in pics, take matt damon for example, he is an easy 5'10 but still looks short

• Show All
    • @verticallyinsecure2 ya all 3 of those guys are kinda short lol

• They are all 5'9-5'11 range, that is shorter than 6'2 but not short in the real world man or maybe they wear elevator shoes, who knows lol, i do know ectomorphs usually have a tall and thin rectangle body type so they usually have that towering look when built, meso and endo are a little stockier. Brad pitt must look taller though, he's an ecto for sure lol

• Not gay, but guy 2...

0|0
    0|0
  • number 2 ? okay iam not gonna lie that was a surprise i thought light eyes with black hair did it for most women, back dark features seem to be more popular among the ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • David Gandy all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • guy 3 would get the most attention without a doubt, guys 3 wins

0|0
    0|0
  • Im the one better looking

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy#1