What is your oppinion?

I know I know Hot or Not is the most supperficial app one can participate in, and looks are not everything, but just spare me the pep talk for this isn't an insecure me fishing for compliments. i want to know if the Hot or not app is compleetly broken, i am not that atravtive, or almost every girl on that app is a strait up tool. so i would like every one to rate me 1 out of 5 how atractive am I? I am trying to compare my hot or not rating with this one, so please if you are going to try and talk me aout of caring for this question at least put a number, thanks :)
Guys can vote too, but please dont if your not giving an honest awnswer. Again i am not doing this because i am insecure but i am trying to exploit the problems with the hot or not app.
What is your oppinion?

• 1 ugly
  • 2 alright
  • 3 not to bad
  • 4 pretty cute
  • 5 strait up sexy
ps: who ever has the funniest/smartest comment will get the MHO! good hunting!
here is a link to a better picture for those asking for one
scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...96679806_n.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• 4 but like someone said. It would increase with better lighting and better pic. But you are attractive

• This is interesting because this is matched with my 80 percent acceptance rate on Hot or not. so why is it that no one responds to my messages? do i talk funny?

• Yeah just reword things and if they respond make a joke

• Thanks for MHG!

Most Helpful Guy

• Print out this entire page of comments, get it laminated, pack it in a box with a bunch of sour anchovies and mail it to the App developers. Figure out the developers family names and send a series of threatening letters. Only then can you morally police these apps for us.

What Girls Said 11

• 4.5 out of 5 :)

• woooo jesus christ you are sexy!

• Quite nice. What's hot or not though? Never heard of it

• its about one of the most superficial dating apps in existance! you see a picture, vote if its hot or not, and thats about it lo

• That sounds pretty unnerving 😂

• 4 but maybe with a better photo you'd be a 4.5

• cool thnx, ha some troll already voted 1 lol

• @dimples123 hahahahahahahahahahahaha! thats funny, i am no fuck boy, in fact im morman! lol

• hahahahha well you did say extra points if it is funny. I think if you change your pic it will increase your votes. Maybe an outfit like the original pic you posted (idk but i like when guys dress like that) but make sure there is good lighting

• awww you look all adorable just standing there existing

4

• Hey just holding this book and smiling planning to other throw the world. You may not see it but this head holds the worlds secrets! Bye bye now

• i think you're cute, definitely better than a potato ;)

• Ayyooo I'm down with hot or not lmao.
    And you're cute. I'd say 4.

• u iight

• I said 5 cuz dayummmmmmmm... daniel

• You are hot 😘

• haha thanks. i already knew that i was a little above average, but you guys are nice :)

What Guys Said 4

• You're a good looking guy, like enough to be in a stock photo.

• lol thnx man, i had a better one but the quality is so bad that a lot of people think its fake lol

• You can very much work in movies man...

• u have a small mouth, your nose is assymetrical and ur eyes are narrow, actually you are objectively not good looking. U are a 5 or 6/10, not bad but not good

• Good face... pretentious outfit...