Did anyone here get any plastic surgery? How was it?

Please share your experience :) Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I had plastic surgery.
    I survived an accident, skin on the left side of my face was ripped off as I was dragged on the road.
    Also the skin on my elbow was ripped. However my left eye was safe. I got this surgery twice, but still have 3 scars on my face. My elbow's alright now.
    The surgery was really helpful. It helped me look better. I was intensely depressed because of my look.

What Guys Said 5

• Not sure if this counts or not but I had a panniculectomy. That's where they remove the excess skin from the lower abdomen after extensive weight-loss. Recovery was hard. About 2 months. There were complications so they had to leave the Jackson-Pratt drains information a few weeks longer than planned. I was bent over into an L shape for a week and a half or so.

• My wife and an ex girlfriend got boob jobs. What do you mean by how was it? Recovery? Living with the new look?

• Plastic surgery as in voluntary or plastic surgery to fix issues due to wounds. It doesn't matter. Either way surgery sucks. I have had 7 and it's a horrible experience. If it's plastic surgery or another type of surgery, it sucks

• I glued some broken lego together once. Does that count?

• Nope, but I was planning to shave my cheek bones down a bit so I look better on camera.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope, never have and never plan too unless its medically required...