How do I make my face hotter/more attractive?

I get told im average or slightly above average but if thats the case then there has to be something that I can improve to make me prettier. Not neccesarily going to do it but Im just curious what people will say. I mean with makeup I can basically change anything I want. Wether it be eyebrows lips eye color longer eyelashes different hairstyle smaller nose hell I don't know it can be ANYTHING you think would make me hotter about my face.How do I make my face hotter/more attractive?

by the way i know my nose is weird I'm 13 but as soon as i turn 18 I'm getting a nose job probably the day after my birthday its a HUGE insecurity of mine. I swear not a day goes by I dont look at my nose and think how ugly it is. Im already saving up. And yeah my lips are kinda weird. Might get lip injections when I'm 16 I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• You're already pretty. Please, don't inject things, or get surgeries, or anything else. It really, REALLY is not needed.
    There is nothing wrong with your nose, and your lips are already plump, without being too big. Don't mess them up!

What Guys Said 33

• WHAT! You're just 13!!! You'll change A LOT as you become an adult. You still look beautiful. There are no doubts about that.

We are our worst critics. Trust me, I didn't remotely noticed how weird you nose is (which truly isn't) unless YOU mentioned that.

I'd strictly recommend you to wait till you fully grow up.

How to make yourself hotter? Just be confident and smile more often.
    Confident smiling girls are so hot ;)
    Good luck :)

• Why not go to one of the mall department stores and have them do your makeup. Those ladies are professionals and they can give you better advice than most people in this site. Your light skin is a big consideration with makeup.

Have you considered shorter hair with some loose curls?

• Yes I HATE short hair. Just on me personally. My hair is down to my legs and i will NEVER cut it I swear.

• listen. you are pretty. you don't need to change anything. looks are subjective so some people may find you average, some people might think you are beautiful. there are people out there who think you are. so if somone says your average that's just one opinion. also im not just sayin this but I think you have a cute nose as well. I do not notice anything wrong with your nose, you are still young too. you might grow to like your nose. just be happy w what you are

• You look average because you use unnecessary mascara on your bottom eyelashes and it looks iffy. Otherwise all you need is to stop looking gloomy.

• I don't have any advice as I think you just look fine as you are.

• the truth is you look great and if someone doesn't see you for the wonderful person you are they don't deserve to be with you

• Whoever told you that you're average or slightly above average is a moron. You're great the way you are. There's no need for a nose job.

• You are perfectly fine and beautiful and cute... To me you are an 8 which is pretty good looking... :-D don't need to change anything

• By stop being insecure. You have a gorgeous face and by being more confident you also will have better charisma. Also you are only 13, you will change over the years. Have some patience :)

• Your nose is not weird

• Beauty is the eyes of the beholder. You already look pretty, why being self conscious. I personally prefer a girl without makeup.

• aha no i look so ugly without makeup I even have freckles and its just gross ugh

• You look a bit like Iggy Azalea.

I wouldn't get a nose job if I were you, it fits your face and there is no need to change it.

• Forget about makeup. A shorter professionally cut hair style could do wonders.

• Noo i have freckles without makeup

• And I've had short hair before and it looks TERRIBLE on me

• There are hundreds of ways to style your hair. One bad haircut doesn't mean that you would never look good in shorter hair. You do not need cosmetic surgery. And a lot of guys LOVE freckles.

• Wow you must go to a harsh school full of supermodels then.

• You look good already 💁

• You look perfect just the way you are

• by smiling.

• The hair is the problem, go bald.
    No blonde = no dumb

• Thats a stereo type. Your dumb for believing it.

• Didn't realize there was a correlation between someone wanting a nose job and their level of intelligence... weird.
      How her wanting to get alter herself affects you or anyone else for that matter is a mystery to me.
      I also find it funny your commenting on her being dumb when you're the one using words like "dumbness" and making untrue, uneducated and stereotypical statements, like "all blondes are dumb". I know for a FACT that is not true what so ever.
      I think you need to reevaluate yourself before you go critiquing others.

• @Oliveman
      "How her wanting to get alter herself affects you"

Following the same logic maybe what I say to her or what she says to me is none of your business.
      Unless of course if you are her alternate profile. Xpr lvl 1 , so quite possible.

• You're very pretty, you have no reason to be insecure

• Find yourself a professional photographer.

• You look gorgeous, if there's anything that could make you look better it's your smile, nothing else needed :D

• Wow your only 13! There's nothing you even need to change.

• smile more often

• Just keep on being yourself

• I already told you i think you're goegeous!

• Damn, im glad i dont have a younger sister, the stupidity these days

• Just don't make silly facial expressions as ya do in yer second photo... ya look like yer just woken up... have a more straight face like ya do in yer first photo...

And there's no other way to change yer face except plastic surgery...

• It's nice here because i can simply tell you the truth and feel like the opposite of a creep. Yay!

The way you will look hotter, and i mean this sincerely, is getting older. You are on track for being a very beautiful young woman, but seriously, you're gonna just get hotter as you age over the next few years.

Stay out of trouble. I'm afraid it's coming for you :/

• Looks pretty damn hot to me

• You are so pretty.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• Honestly you shouldn't change anything you're cute and look kinda hit at the same time in my opinion. You're still young and your appearance can still change as you go through puberty.

I'm not going to recommend makeup because I don't wear any myself and I personally hate it.

• You already look 100x hotter than how I looked when I was 13. I looked like a potato then. Maybe you should smile a bit, wear less lipstick and is that your natural hair colour?
    I was also very insecure about my nose. I think probably every girl is once in her life. Just have fun, grow up. Guys your age aren't really seriously interested in girls anyway.

• You're a very beautiful girl and I think you look gorgeous. All you need in these pictures is a smile. I wouldn't change anything. If you want to experiment with different makeup and hair then go for it, but don't do it because you think it will make you "hotter."

• Your 13? You look like your 16. O. O

Honestly I don't think you can do anything to become more attractive. Since your already there.

• you are pretty trust me :) dont put yourself down

• What you are 13 😯😯😯😯! You look more like in you are 18 ... Anyways don't try putting makeup on you would look older 23

• I think you're beautiful, if you put eyeliner on you'll draw more attention to your eyes.

• u are pretty, not ugly , the problem is the shape of your face, weird nose and lips.. with good make up u could be very beautiful

• yeah I'm only 13 and as soon as i turn 16 or 18 I'm already planning on getting a nose job and lip injections

• u belong to pretty girls, really i dont see a reason to be insecure... with a good counturing of your face u gonna look as model

• I don't think that's a good idea sometimes it could go wrong ):

• Girl you're so pretty i wish i looked like you lmao 😁❤️ People that say you're average don't know what average really means..

• I've seen your picture before in another question. Honey, you are not average. You are stunning. You are hot and pretty, there is no need to do more of what you already have.

• Contour, highlight, false eyelashes, lip fillers, smokey eye make up! Works for me! You have beautiful eyes you just need to make them stand out more :)

• Use lighter more on the pink side shades of lipstick and also add a cat eyeliner. Also try to small more :)

• Girl you're plenty gorgeous already 💖 No need to change anything 👀

• Dye your hair brown, will look sooo much better!

Your nose is fine, you do not need a nose job!

• I naturally have brown hair and it looks terrible so I died it blonde and I just prefer being blonde.

• You don't need to work on your face. I think the only thing you should do is style your hair and learn to volumize it so it will frame your face better. Right now it just looks very long and flat.

• you're pretty, I wouldn't change anything except maybe smile. Your nose is perfect, you don't need a nose job at all. you look like rapunzel or iggy azalea in a good way

• I don't quite understand why you'd want to get a nose job or lip injections, to be totally honest. You are 13, your face grows and changes as you get older. You're pretty, but I don't think validation from strangers online can really help you. Please have confidence in your beauty.

• Average my hiney, you're very beautiful. What ISN'T beautiful is your blatant low self-esteem. If you live your life getting your self-worth from how good you look that day, you're going to be one empty, sad little person. Don't fool yourself into thinking you'll stand out if you look good enough---there's PLENTY of amazing looking women out here, join the club. If all you've got going for you is your looks then you're 100% replaceable, considering a guy can always go out and find a girl who looks just as good if not better.

Learn to be content with your gorgeous looks and do NOT get unnecessary plastic surgery on your cute little nose. There's nothing uglier than a self-absorbed woman, I swear.