Do you think she is the most gorgeous girl that has ever walked this earth?

Her name is chrissy costanza she is a famous youtuber & in a really good band called "against the current" when i first laid my eyes on her my jaw dropped she is STUNNING and i know that beauty is subjecting but i'm thinking almost everyone would find her extremely attractive but yeah i just want to know your opinions on this gal because i think she's the only girl to ever existhat is a solid 10 . So who agrees? (She has better pics but these 2 are my favorites)

• Yes, i haven't seen a girl as beautiful as her ever. She's a 10/10.
  • No, i've seen better looking girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's okay, but I wouldn't call her "the most gorgeous girl" even remotely.
    Heck, I had even better looking classmates.

• Don't kid yourself though YOU'D die to even talk to a girl like chrissy but of course she!0'd friendzone you all lmao jk but really though your classmates must be beautiful if they look better than chrissy. You got pics?

• No you're ugly anyway most likely she is not decent looking i think you are blind the girls you think are "hotter" are probably ugly too so case closed

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't think that. Kinda weird you made a whole question about some random girl on the internet.

• She isn't some random girl tho 😂 she my wifeey ❤️ Lmao jk but really she's famous she has almost a million followers on instagram 😅 so yeah it'd be creepy if i had an entire post about some random girl on G@G now that's creepy

• Well, aren't you a special snowflake?

• Damn fucking straight I am!

What Guys Said 41

• No? Not even close. She looks average. Though to tell with all that makeup on. I'd need to see her without it to really say.

• She looks the same if not better in my opinion makeup doesn't change that much it"0's not like she contours her whole face

• I'm sorry that you're so mad by the way i only thought you were gay because you showed me a picture of a girl that looked manly and i don't think being gay is a bad thing at all i'm gay but only for like 4 girls and i don't like any men at all also the girlls do seema bit jealous since all the girls on here saying "no she's average " are not even a 3/10 just look at them so i don't think they have a word in this

• Mad? No. And I'm pretty sure saying I like a girl who is a cover model doesn't imply gay just because she has abs. So abs automatically mean manly regardless of face or body shape. Yeah... Right. Anyway just look at you. You're basically flat out saying there's something wrong with anyone who disagrees with you about this one teenage indy chick covered in makeup being the most beautiful woman in the world. And you're obsessed. Understand that this is a matter of opinion, not fact. And because it is opinion and not fact, what you say is your view alone.

I don't even know why I'm arguing about this with an immature little kid.

• Not only have I seen much more beautiful girls but I also don't like how she overdoes her make-up. It looks like her eyes are smothered in make-up.

• she is pretty.
    she is not perfection.

• she is beautiful for sure but not the most gorgeous girl that has ever walked this earth

• lol nope.

• no.. in order for me to form any opinion I would first have to meet her.. and see what sort of personality she has.. I do not base my opinion on how cute a girl looks.. she could be the prettiest women in the world and still be a bag

• she reminds me of a less sexy Mika Nakashima www.google.ca/search

• Everyday I see attractive girls when going in underground station, some are more attractive than her. The girl I like and my sister is 10 times better looking than her that's for sure. Not because I love, but because I am being honest.

She is definitely attractive, but problem is if she removed her makeup, how does she look?

• You're so against the makeup chrissy wears yet i bet you masturbate to porn stars with way more makeup on 😂😂 also the girl you like only seems more attractive because you like her dumbass

• I dislike seeing famous porn stars, they are unattractive and so fake, I like seeing homemade videos. And hey, the girl I like may make me seem she is more attractive, but I am being honest, she wears no makeup and still attractive as hell. She is more beautiful than looking at the moon, anyone will agree, and by the way she is a refugee fleeing from war torn Syria. She is staying in Turkey.

• Your girlfriend is most likely a 3/10 so shut up chrissy is better case closed

• She's attractive

• She's pretty, but definitely not a 10... or a 9. I've seen better girls.

• All the people commenting here that she's average are a tad bit jelly methinks lol

• Exactly! She's beautiful also i think gehy're just mad cause if they ever met her she'd friendzone the fuck outta them.

• Why do you care so much about the makeup she's wearing i bet the pornstars you masturbate to at night wear more makeuo than her 😊😂😂😂😂😂👋🏼👋🏼

• Makeup*

• 0|0
  • ehm no... she's definitely pretty but more like an 8/10. I've definitely seen prettier girls but beauty is as always subjective

• @Asker You think people are 100% wrong for disagreeing with you and saying anything less. I am sorry that there are people including myself that do not think exactly like you do about her. Yes I do like her bands music but as for her looks she is not the most beautiful person to me. I went to high school with people that I say were better looking and still are better looking than her. I also work with people that I think are better looking than her. To me my girlfriend is the most beautiful.

• she is very beUtiful. but she ain't the only girl. and there is no wayg o say a certain girl is the most beautiful on earth
    by the way, are u bi or lez?

• She's attractive. But if this is you, then your mind isn't 😂😂

• i say 7 /10 . for me the only way to get higher is she has a good personality

• She is super hot. At my high school that I went to, yes she would be the hottest girl. However somewhere she will still be one of the hottest girls, but maybe not the hottest girl. That first picture, WOW.

• No. She looks like a very average girl named Kate that I know. Kate is probably nicer though...

• Haha whatever i bet you'd still tap that 😆👋🏼 you wish to have a girlfriend like her i mean i would duh 😍

• Does kate look like this yt3.ggpht.com/.../photo.jpg in her dreams probably

• She honest does have a very similar facial structure to Chrissy Costanza with red hair. She's fit and is a very positive high energy outgoing person with a brain for science. She's usually not trying to model though so my comparison is her with no makeup on to very little verses your girl trying to pose her ass off... Usually you don't wear much make up if any in a laboratory environment.

• She's pretty but I have seen hotter.

• She's freaking pretty I can tell you that , but I've seen better and she isn't my type really

• She is beautiful but no the best

• Drew Barrymore is better looking than her, and she's 41...

• Omg no offense but you have the worst taste ever ( yeah i get that taste is subjective but im just saying) drew barrymore is sooo fucking ugly

• Well i was just replying to your comment 😂 afterall both of what we said are our opinions thinking someone is beautiful is subjective like always i'm sorry if i offended you.

• I don't know if this girl is you or not, but you're clearly not here to ask for opinions. You're here to brag.

FYI, your girl is average at best.

• I'm not sure if she's THE gorgeous. But she's certainly very pretty.

• teenage fan girls attack again...

• really thoo lmaoo she's awesome. 😂💓

• She's alright really. I'm not super into blondes to begin with.

• She is really pretty, but not the prettiest in the world

• Even Justin Beiber is a better looking girl than her.

• Justin beiber is not a girl that stuff should stay in 2012 😂 in my opinion chrissy is way hotter than bieber but maybe its cause i prefer girls

• That's fine. If you like her (for whatever reason), it's your choice. You don't have to get a vote on that. As for Justin Beiber, she also likes girls.

• She's attractive, but nothing special.

• Not the best ever

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 23

• Hope you're kidding.

she's pretty, maybe above average to some, but the most gorgeous girl that has ever walked on earth?

lick her pussy already.

I've seen better looking girls many times, Cancun has lots of turists and the variety is impressive.

I even have better looking friends than her lol

• Lmao i'm not kidding remember beusty is subjective 😁 i just wanted to know how many people agreed with me that she is infact the most gorgeous girl and 6 guys agrred and 3 girls not many but still enough

• I'm a lesbian but only for chrissy and jenna mcdougall so yeah i'd lick it but she's straight 😂😂😂

• if you ever get the chance with her, upload that video to pornhub XD

• There is no such thing. She's just a normal girl, just like you and me. Stop treating her as if she were superior and godlike

• She's okay. I wouldn't kick her out of bed but she isn't the most attractive woman I've ever seen. Just average, really.

• No, she looks like your average white girl. I've seen prettier girls in my school. 😛 Doesn't mean she isn't pretty though because she is.

• Why everyone saying she's average 😂 i mean holy cow i'd kill to look like that ! by the way you're very pretty haha

• I know she is pretty! Just nothing special to me at least. :)
      And thank you so much haha. :3

• Definitely no. Her face is boring, plus the most gorgeous girl is certainly @Cookies_AndMilk

• Lol you tagged yourself 😊 you're probs gorg too though

• I mean hey, somebody's got to think I'm beautiful. It might as well be me. :3

• I have prettier classmates...
    But this doesn't mean she isn't pretty.

• Pics?

• I mean if thats you in your pic you're not attractive so i can't really imagine your "classmates" being any better

• *rolling eyes* lol...

• I am better looking than she is

• I have seen prettier.

• hell no, she is above average at best.

• She is not ugly, but I've seen better looking girls. I would say she's OK.

• She is just OK? You blind? yt3.ggpht.com/.../photo.jpg

• No, I'm not blind. I just think that she's not the most gorgeous girl that has ever walked this earth.
      That's just my opinion.
      You have the right to think she's gorgeous.

• ME (lmfao jk before someone starts being mean).

• You're really pretty though not gonna lke but chrissy beats all even she nests me i admit 😂😂🔥🔥🔥😊👏🏼

• yasssss you should listen to dreaming alone gravity , hold me closer kiss me faster , outsiders, talk, paralyzed

• Her bands name is called against the current

• she's ok

• She's gorgeous but i wouldn't say the most gorgeous in the world.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• in my opinion she is she has like something special like i've actually never seen a girl look like her in the pics i posted you can't really see her huge unique dark-brown eyes so yeah you should look her up on youtube 👏🏼 also her band is AMAZING have you listened to them? They're called against the current

• Very pretty but not my type of pretty

• LOL the poll ratio

• Ikr imagine of i posted a pic of myself 😅 everyone would be like omg noooo wayyyy peopel have no chill

• People*

• She is very sexy!!

• she is as pretty or every prettier...
    pbs.twimg.com/.../AvWIbQH4.jpg

• Omg noooo she looks like a duck/horse and her makeup is shitty like pink on pink and hair is even pink wtf i give her a 3/10 no offense

• you still cannot accept reality AND your poll results. 10 out of 66 people it's hardly a debate at this point :/ sorry you lose this one doll

• she's pretty (kind of) but she isn't the most gorgeous girl that has walked the earth

• averaaaaaaaaage

• Her lips are too small; it ruins the bottom part of her face.

• I actually find small lips to be really ideal not syaing big lips are unattractive but small lips are super duper cute and hers are like pouty

• Yeah i think i just picked bad pics of her

• You did.

• She is and no offense but an average looking white girl, she can look good with help, like makeup and clothes. But her face does not stand out to me. I like the color of her hair though.

• She has amazing makeup skills & an amazing sense of style what are you talking about 😂😂😂😂

• She is pretty but I think Danielle Mansutti (who is also a youtuber) is prettier

scontent-mrs1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...64715804_n.jpg

• In my opinion no , take danielles makeup off , give her a shitty camera , and no photoshopping/editing & she'd look way different on the other hand chrissy is naturally beautiful she doesn't need that much makeup only a bit of mascara and lipstick therefore chrissy is prettier (my opinion)

• Yeeeesss when I saw her on YouTube for first time, I was like omg.
    People who voted "no" never saw her videos. I'm sure they would definitely die when they see her singing videos!!

• Yess omg she's bae people don't what theyre saying her voice and everything is sooooo cute she makes me even more gay than i already am 😂😭👏🏼😁🔥

• Yasss her eyes can make anyone melt 🔥 i want her eyes so bad and she does the winged eyeliner looks so well

• Agreed 😍