Does this dress suit me or does it make me look fat?

I'm very insecure.

Does this make me look fat? The dress is a bit loose around the chest, hip and back area - and around my lower bottom.
I'm going out tomorrow night.
Please ignore the pantie line and food baby - I just ate dinner.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are clearly very insecure, given that you're using your left arm to cover up your stomach region on the side shot. I take it that if you were being strangled by a dress, you would still say it was too loose. To start off, you have a very attractive body type. Stop worrying so much.

You've got a bit of a stomach--which will get worse if you don't change your eating or exercising habits. That's about at the point where it can start getting very bad or very good. But since it's only your stomach, and the stomach is the last to leave with fat loss, that shows your overall body fat is quite low. You're very skinny with only that exception.

Probably.01% of the population would really care about that. The dress looks perfectly fine on you.

Most Helpful Girl

• ignore the food baby... aren't you going to eat tomorrow too?

anyhow, you dont look 'big' in size relative to what i commonly see. but technically, we can't tell if you are carrying extra weight for your frame bc you are dressed. you could have really small bones and a lot of extra flab, or a lot of fat and little muscle-skinny fat. ( I'm trying to think of why you'd feel fat at your size).

It does not look to me like you are overweight for your frame. f you are uncomfortable you should work out and tone up. You just look like you have a small frame and healthy weight, as in no huge fleshy protrusions and No bones protruding. I don't know why everyone is saying toot thin., its just ignorant.

anyhow i think you look good in the dress and i like it. :-)

What Guys Said 37

• If anything the opposite. It kind of makes your body look formless and shapeless. This would be a good thing if you were fat/overweight I guess but you're obviously not so it does more harm than good. If anything you would want a dress or outfit that created the illusion if bring currier than you are.

• definitely doesn't make you look fat. i think it flatters your body. don't love that lacing portion in the front but aside from that i think it's a good dress and specifically the style looks great on you

• You couldn't look fat on a bet. The dress is quite nice. If you can alter it or have it altered to fit better around your lower bottom, that would help considerably, but it's really very nice.

• Where is the fat you are speaking of? You got it in a box? In a warehouse? Out of view of the camera at least?

It sure as heck isn't under the dress you are wearing. Nope. Can't see it at all. 👓🔬🔭

• I'm not sure adding 30 pounds of body weight would make you look fat. You are tiny.
    dress is very nice.

• You are not fat, even with a food baby and Honestly, I like the little tummy pouch, I think its sexy and yeah, don't forget about the panty line, showing that is a no no and is a little trampy, definitely a thong or pantiless, but the skirt is too short for pantiless.

• you fat? you are no where near that. if anything almost to skinny. please dont loose any more weight. by the way you look great in the dress and i hop you have a good time

• You still look like you couldn't weigh over 100lbs. If you are really worried, people will probably be drinking, sooo even less to worry about.

But I think it would help if the straps were on your back instead of on your chest.

• fat! are you kidding me? I thought you were insecure because you don't have breast, hips, or back area.

• This makes u flat* not fat.. If that's what you're looking..

• Unfit, yea

Fat, no

• fat? you could grab a burger, or two, or maybe an entire box and still fit two of you in that dress, you're not even close to average weight i say you need to put on some weight.

• There is No way on earth anything can make you look fat

• Looks good.

• Yes, it suits you and it doesn't make you look fat. It makes you look super skinny.

• Definitely not fat.
    You're very slim Jim

• You look great

• Why would ANYONE think you look fat in that?

• fat.. jesus no, very slim

• Fat? Hehe nice joke, I don't think there is clothing that could possibly make you look fat or chubby. You have a great slim figure and the dress suits you well in my opinion.

• If your fat them I'm shaggy form scooby doo haha lol your body is gorgeous, girls would be jealous, the lovely dress suits you

• I can barely even see you when you are turned and you think you are fat... (face palm)... Kid's these days, that's how I know I am getting old because I actually have that thought now...

• I think you need a sandwich.

• Yes very very nice I like it looks great on you

• You actually look good in it, very sexy. Have fun tomorrow :)

• you are sooo skinny that even word skinny is fatter than you. you should put on some weight duh..

• This is beautiful

• where are fats? :p

• Your not fat

• I'd like to see in what's under the dress

• More from Guys
    7

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19

• you're insure.. okay.. but are you blind too? cuz fat?
    media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw8uj7dfCX1r2lh42.jpg

• The dress doesn't make you look fat. You look incredibly thin.

• GIRL you look amazing! Seriously you're so thin and it hugs in all the right places. The chest detailing is super cute too.

• I'm sorry you're having a negative body image. You look really tiny and the last thing you should be doing is worrying if you look "fat" in that dress. And I'm sure most people will agree. Don't be so harsh on yourself.

• Are you kidding me? You just said that the dress is a bit loose around your chest, hip, and back area... That being said obviously no you don't look fat quite the opposite.

• honestly you are not fat. you look good in the dress sweetheart! stop putting yourself down

• Not fat at all. Aside from the slimming benefits of black, you have a great figure anyway. Have fun!

• I really don't notice any flaws with the dress on you. You look amazing!

• It fits you well there is just a slight bit in the front where it doesn't flatter your stomach area but that is because the fit of the dress.

• Are you actually serious?

• No you are looking damn good in it!
    Take care

• I saw that dress at forever 21, but now that I see how it looks on someone, I am glad I didn't buy it. But no, it doesn't make you look fat, you're thin.

• Fat? lol you look malnourished

• Uhm, fat? Nononononononono.

• this don't suit you good, it suit curvy women the best

• Honestly, that dress is hideous. You have a great figure and could wear anything, im just really not a fan of that dress.

But you obviously like it and do NOT look fat atall!

• Ok what food baby? Second, I love it. You look good. You're thin, like me.

• Desperate for attention much?

• Fat is the last thing that comes to mind. You are literally a stick figure. I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound rude but I don't think you look fat and if you think that, then there is a problem.