Guys, Should I send him a tease pic? It's the first time I'm going to sext someone so Im pretty clueless (with pic)?

Okay, I'm talking to this guy but want no strings attached whatsoever. So we just flirt and talk dirty every now and then. We've been talking for almost 2 weeks now and my hormones are you know, kicking in. I thought maybe start off with sexting before we actually do it. Does a picture like this looks about right? And if so would it even turn him on? Guys, Should I send him a tease pic? It's the first time I'm going to sext someone so Im pretty clueless (with pic)?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Be prepared for any pic to be shared, and maybe even posted on the internet. There is always a slight chance of friends and family seeing it and recognising you. The freckles on the chest of this lady make her pretty well identifiable by someone that knows her.

If you're willing to take the risk, then go ahead. Not something I'd ever recommend, though.

• Black and white filter? Lol

• That's really helpful thank you!!!

• Thanks for MHG!!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 36

• pic is hot. very teasing without giving everything up.

• I say go for it. Just no face, and you'll be free of internet exposure, but it looks like you've got a handle on that as well.

• I feel safe in saying that pic would turn him on.

• Well, you already posted it here... go ahead, I'm sure it will please him.

• A handbra is always very sexy!! Some guys share pics and stuff so be careful. But honestly don't worry too much about it and have fun

• Well I'll say I would enjoy getting pics like that soooooo he probably would too. If your ready for it

• Start with more clothes on... most likely this will escalate into more and more pics... if you start here you won't have much left to give him before you're completely naked.

• nice pic, but why not cut to the chase and be direct and text this:

' I cannot wait to fuck you...'

• naaa, who doesn't like surprises. Like when you think a girl is just skinny in her loss clothing, and she takes off her clothes , she has nice breasts, great bum, perfect stomach to hip ratio.

• If he is trustworthy and honest person, then go for it, just make sure you don't show your face when taking sexual pictures. by the way your body is hot, I like the shape of your breast.

• That would be an amazing pic to get while you are sexting, what a lucky guy, care to test more pics on me, I am not sure I would be convinced ;)

• He won't be able to resist with this photo. All he will be thinking about is sex

• That's a nice pic. He'll like it

• its very hot and a good tease. also lacy underwear pic will be great

• Men don't like to be teased so send it as, "My breasts fell off and now I can't find them, can you help me look, they've fallen on the floor, jinkies!"

• Ill consider this lol

• Yes! He's a lucky guy!

• I think it is sexy without being crude.

• I want to see

• That looks good to me but sending it is up to you

• If that doesn't turn him on, then there must be something wrong with him. Sexy as f*ck.

• It's ok, but nips would be better.

• It is my first time sexting so I kinda wated to start here then no cover later on. So it's like meh?

• I mean it is nice, but also a tease which is still good. Makes him want more. Just don't include your face. If this doesn't work out you don't want him sending these out everywhere..

• Nop I dont think so.

• Follow me :-) I'll tell you if that pic is hott or not lol

• Damnnn def. send me some alsoo lets do secting with me also👅👅😘😘😘

• i jacked off to this

• Thanks for posting :)

• No don't send such pics please.

• 1|0
  • It would be a turn on yes. But be careful sending pics

• I've read some do's and dont online I'll be cautious thanks

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more