Guys, Would you date me based on my looks?

If you ignore my tacky and stupid name, and aside from describing personality (bc it's pretty hard to describe your own personality) I'm gonna try to describe my looks and see if you guys think I'm dateable. First off, I have blonde and pretty long hair. I've heard that most of the guys out there want girls with dark or brown hair, so I'm pretty insecure about that part. I could dye it or let my natural hair grow out, but I've had blonde hair my entire childhood till I was 12 and ever since I started getting brown hair I didn't feel comfortable with it bc I didn't know if it would suit me, so I've always bleached my hair since then. I have green eyes and gold in the middle, like this:

I have heard that most of the guys prefer blue eyes, but I have also heard that many don't care that much about eye color, so I'm a little confused. I have medium lips. Well, my lower lip is plump and my upper lip is less plump. Like this:

Going further on to my body. Okay, so my "best" feature is probably my hips and butt. My hips are wide and my butt is pretty big and round. My waist is slim and I am a 32 DD in bra size. I would love to hear mostly about the eye color and hair color (if you care or nah) bc I'm pretty insecure about that. If you were wondering why I just didn't post a picture of myself is because I don't want anyone I know to find me on this website bc everyone thinks I'm so confident and I would be so ashamed if people found out that I'm actually insecure. thanks for replies.

And oh, my bone structure is kind of like Scarlett Johanssons and my face overall kind of looks like a mix of Jessica Alba and Scarlett. I'm a little darker than Scarlett and a little lighter than Jessica (eyes, eyebrows and skintone). I know that it may sound flattering, but I've heard that people nowadays prefer girls like Selena Gomez or Megan Fox, girls with darker hair, and that they don't care about Scarlett and stuff anymore.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I can assure you. The vast majority of guys give about 0 fucks about hair color. Guys also don't give a fuck about eye color. Who have you been listening to? Guys are not that picky. They all have different ideals, but they are accepting of pretty much most things.

You're saying you're a mix of Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johanson? But you're also saying that you're wondering if a guy would date you based on your looks, but your a cross between two of the hottest female celebrities that ever existed? o. o;;;

Guys are not that precise when it comes to female attractiveness. All different sorts of women are very attractive. They don't just stick with one set of attributes and call that hot while everything else isn't. Guys like variety, and they can look at 1000 different types of women and call all of them super hot. Some few have preferences, but the vast majority of males do not care about things like eye color or hair color. The general idea on what is the exalted characteristics might change from time to time on a national scale, but that's really variable--it changes all the time. That doesn't mean all other women are inferior to those socially aggrandized characteristics.

Blond women will always be hot. Brunette women will always be hot. Blue eyed women will always be hot, assuming we don't go extinct. Green eyed women will always be hot. Brown eyed women will always be hot. It's not about the ideal celebrity who happens to be "in", at the moment.

I wouldn't date anyone. But, based on your description, if I subscribed to the idea of dating, then yes, I would date you based on your looks.

What Guys Said 21

• Only the whole picture matters. This entire blob of text is nondescriptive and irrelevant. So I can't answer your question, but probably yeah.

• I can honestly say hair and eye colour just do not matter. If that is how your eyes look, then they're hot. Your lips would be perfect, too.

All in all, none of these things really matter to most guys.

• No pictures. No picture of you means no accurate info to base it on. Your description is useless because of how easy it is to put a spin on words.

• So you're asking me if I'd date a girl with big boobs, a nice body, a great ass, and who looks like a cross between Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson?

I think a lot of guys would.

• Probably

• Ok firstly your eyes sound lovely. I find staring into a girls eyes so nice.

Secondly blond hair rocks! It totally does so why dye it. It's part of this wonderful person you are. I personally wouldn't change a thing about you xx

• i think u dont hv to worry at all. your worry now a days guys go to a certain type of girl is baseless. And u sound hit from your description. and very kissable lips :)

• I would date you, but if your personality is not my type then I would probably stop dating even if you are attractive.

• Physical attraction is the first indicator of desiring a date, so if thats the first impression, the next step would be to talk to you and get to know you, that would reveal to me whether you are date worthy.

• Hi,
    If the partials are genuinely of you, I would date you in a heartbeat.
    I apologise for this next.
    I am convinced that you are well aware of your good looks.
    There is something else bothering you.
    I wish you well.

• i can see a beautiful sun image in your eye so beautiful 😍

• Beauty doesn't matter me.. If i like your thinking I definitely date you..

• Looks can be deceiving, you gotta have personality to back things up

• True, that's why the question is hard to answer. thanks for replying though:-)

• by how you described your self yes i would be interested in you but for some reason i get the feeling that your kind but insecure and a little bit of a temper at times. with also added in yes i would date you if i was want married

• can't tell you without a proper pic

• yes please let us date now

• A whole picture would help...

• Not necessarily; I thought there was gonna be a picture of your face - so until that emerges I can't say for sure

• Yes of course :D

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more