• No
    30% (13)21% (14)24% (27)Vote
  • Sort of
    50% (22)39% (27)44% (49)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|15

Most Helpful Guy

• The upper end of chubby. Borderline fat. I'm not sure how much of your shape comes from your body and how much comes from restrictive clothing.

1|0
    0|0
    • So my clothes fitting my body makes me look smaller than I actually am? Is that what you mean? I could see that.

• In others words I am fat but my clothing choice makes me look thinner?

• I'm saying that's the case for some people. I have no idea if that's the case with you, but it could be.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say fat.. cuz you're waist is not too big.. maybe very thick and heavy..

1|0
    0|0
    • Thick and heavy seems like a different way to say fat. Lol, I don't understand, but thank you.

• Show All
    • lol.. we learn something new everyday.. :P

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 14

• I'd call you curvy. If you have a high bubble butt, then you're damn near perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sort of, but I don't think it's too much. Just a few lbs would lift you at least 1 point on the 1 to 10 scale.

1|0
    0|0
  • Near it but not quit there. Still like the look.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are curvy and beautiful and... oh, make sure you wear a bra with that shirt, I can see your headlights ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Chubby, not fat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely fat that goes beyond chubby way too thick to not be just fat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not. Stunning figure! X

1|0
    0|0
  • FAT.

1|0
    0|0
  • No ! u are curvy.. hot af

1|0
    0|0
  • not fat, thick! which attractive in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • excellent to have hard sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • anybody thats says no to this is such a fuckin liar

0|0
    0|0
  • thick

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• you have a nice curvy body! be proud of it

1|0
    0|0
  • You are absolutely not fat! You are thick and beautiful, that kind of body is perfect, if I only had your curves.. You go and show your beautiful curves all day long, be proud! I can't gain a lot of weight, I have an hourglass figure, but I can't gain much weight in some parts, even I am Very athletic, be happy :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Athletic body types are good. 👍

Thank you, by the way. 😊

• Its really the truth! I don't understand why all girls in that body call themselves "fat", I mean there is no fat at all and you are thick ! You have like no fat in stomach and curves around your Butt and breast an that's perfect ! :) please be very proud, give me few curves from you?😊

• Not fat but thick 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Borderline fat

1|0
    0|0
  • Fat no. Sort of chubby, yes.

1|0
    0|0