Is this a good outfit?

Is this a good outfit for the club?
I've never been to one before so I'm just wondering if it's too much/not enough?
I don't usually dress like this, so i'm wondering can I even pull this kind of look off? Is this a good outfit??

824

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no.

For the most part, it will be fine. Not too little, not too much. It's a good club outfit in general. For people that are picky about clothes, the fact that the blacks don't quite match, and that the material is different, it'll be irksome. Some won't care, and won't even notice. Some will.

Don't worry about it being too much/too little though, it's a good middle ground for that. You are definitely getting the right idea. And your body is definitely good enough to pull the look off.

It would just work better as a one piece... the typical "little black dress", that would get the look across better, more cohesively. The look you have now is basically looking like it should be a dress, but it's not. Which is where the different shades and material becomes more of an issue.

Bottom line though, is you can get away with wearing that and it'll be fine. You'll get checked out.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• Overall, I really like it. I'm with @BearsAnswers in that I think contrasting colors for the tow pieces might be more attractive to men. Get you more attention.

• Looks kinda bland to me. Also, I don't know if you were fully ready or not, but some eye makeup couldn't hurt. The black skirt is good, in my opinion. But different top would be better, in my opinion.

• Ya it's fine, conservative for clubs really
    You'll often see (and my favorite) body con short dresses or crop top two piece dresses

• Seems fine to me - Just right for first time to a club - Adventurous without being too adventurous - You can decide after going what way you want your style to go.

• It's rather bland. That dress isn't bad, but it's not hot enough to be THE little black dress in your wardrobe.

• to be honest the color and the way of the dress looks like your going to a funeral. if its gonna be black it need to be sparkly or glittery like a a black diamond. if not wear something else

• Sure. I like it.

• Looks good

• Looks fine I think.

• Just decent

• This might just be a typical guy opinion but I like it... you look really good in this

• It's fine, but it could be more sexy.

• Bigger boobs needed.

• sure go for it

• you should wear pantyhose then it will be amazing

• Sure if you dont mind being raped on your way home

• Looks good on you

• Absolutely

• Yea I think it's really good

• Yeahhh

• Yes let's go but no drinks till your next birthday

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• Well although it's somewhat sexy/revealing that's more dressy casual and something you might wear to a a restaurant with your friends than to a club. However if you don't have much to work with you can definitely dress it up...

A belt will help like any of these just make sure you pic the right color and shape:
    cdn.indiamarks.com/.../Cinched-Waist.jpg

And then the never ending list of high heels (don't wear flats or boots):
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8e40067c15.jpg

And a nice big necklace princess length (falls right above your breast)
    ibsportals.com/mylittlegems/images/necklace.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...44126c9e4e.jpg

• Since you're wearing all black you should add color to your accessories instead of wearing neautral colors... Like whatever color you're found of and you know you look good in find a pair of heels in that color get either a necklace or a belt in that color but noth both... One of the items can be black, silver, gold, etc.

• I would wear something else, it looks good on you, but the blacks don't really match and also clubs get really really warm and long sleeves could be miserable.

• yeas its nice

• Yeah i like! you look good in it!

• It looks cute

• I love the shirt but I don't like the skirt with it.

• Yeah that's a good outfit :)