How do I get rid of these bags under my eyes?

(messed up my first post about this, sorry) anyway, like I said, ignore the messy hair because its windy here today.how do I get rid of these bags under my eyes?

if anyone has advice on removing the dark bags from under my eyes FOR GOOD could you please post it below! thanks! :)

What Girls Said 3

• get more sleep. put warm tea bags or cucumber on your eyes. dunno. search stuff up on googles

• I've been looking around but nothing seems to work for more than a few hours :/ sleep isn't the issue here though. hey, I've been gone awhile, whats going on with gag? i can't respond to anyone anymore :/

• i have no idea

• Sleep longer. Don't overwork yourself and it should help.
    And I like your hair:)

• thank you :) I've been working on the sleep bit :P

• I don't know about for good, but putting spoons in the freezer and the holding them under your eyes

• yeah, that seems to work for a few hours at the most, good if your going on a date but not so much if your going to work :P

What Guys Said 0