Do I look overweight in my swimsuit?

Do I look overweight in my swimsuit?I am 5'6" 128-130 lbs. I had a baby two years ago, and lost 35 pounds since then, but gained a few back over the winter. I feel like I'm quite chunky and should lose another 10 at least?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good. I am not into that bathing suit though.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine, I don't think the suit itself is all that flattering

What Guys Said 24

• I think you look good. I think those bikini bottoms make you look bigger than you really are? I don't think you need to loose too much.

• You don't look like a pro athlete, but you're fit enough you could wear a bikini and look alright. I wouldn't look at you and think "dang, chubby thinks she's hot."

• you have an amazing body, but that swimsuit is ugly. the top is nice, but the bottom half is kind of frumpy. reminds me of bridget jones' underwear :p

im just being honest. you have a nice body, but the swim suit is ugly.

• Upper body looks fine but the lower looks kinda chunky. Maybe it's caused by your bikini bottoms or whatever those are.

• Your body's nice, I don't think that swimsuit is all that flattering

• No you look fine in your bathing suit. Lol it looks like it's from the 40's... I like it.

• The green bottom, is very ugly and it makes you look like you have more lower stomach fat than you probably do. Plus the buttons are atrocious.

• nope

• You look fine but the bikini is aweful

• You look pretty fine

• you are not overweight but the swimsuit isn't really flattering.

• Really not liking the bottom part... rest looks good though

• Its more the syle of the suit than it is your body. Switch it up

• a little

• no.. you seem to be good enough, i can sense some fat in thigs. but they are hot...

• you look fine but i dont think the swim suit compliments your figure

• You are gorgeous

• no, you don't

• Not at all. You're skinny and super sexy you're not chunky at all.

• Don't change a thing baby!

• What kind of swimsuit is that lol

• No, you look fine

• No way, you look incredible! Really hot. (I also love the freckles.. I think it adds something amazing to a woman's body) :)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• u look fine to me! if ur a mama looking like that u should be proud. I'm not a fan of lime green but the style is nice.

• No you definitely don't! If you feel that you should lose more weight then work towards your goals, toning up is never a bad thing. But you look great!

• u dont look overweight at all, u look great! good job on the weight loss. u should lose only what u want to but just know u dont need to since u look healthy.

lol i like ur bathing suit style but i feel like its the kind that guys wouldn't like but girls would love

• What the hell is with people on this site and always suggesting "toning up"? Lol anyways you good and you have soft feminine curves in the right places. But those swimsuit bottoms only ever look good in pinup art.

• Hell nah! girl ya looking damn good!

• your perfect, especially after having a kid

• Nope but the bathing suit is not flattering to your body shape at all. Try something different r

• The high waisted look isn't for everybody. You'd look better in a string bikini.

• you have a great body but the swimsuit's colors are tragic. silver and lime green? heck no

• You don't look overweight. You look healthy. You look pretty good actually

• Overweight? Are you kidding me?

• well it's not a good swimsuit, looks a bit weird and kinda old? but ur body is fine !! try some better ones, like less clothing, sexier.

• yes, your fat