Are big cilt better then small? (Be honest)?

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter, however I think guys can actually fetishize certain traits with women they are attracted to, like her having larger then normal nipples or clitorisis. Basicly it doesn't really matter but it could become a source of increased attraction on the right girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't know there was even a difference except for the lips. ;P

What Guys Said 13

• Ehh that depends on how big. I'd like it to be as small as possible because i think it looks better. But i guess its fine as long as it doesn't dangle...

• Bigger clits can be surprising to see the first time, but its how your built, I dont think size matters in the pleasure of it, I dated a girl with a very small clit and she was hyper sensitive. Most of the ladies with the bigger clits had more area to please and made it funner to explore, but overly large ones can be shocking at first.

• i dont care about the size as long as its the one on the person i love

• Bigger is better!

• Nope and don't worry so much you're only 13, your body isn't even done growing haha 😛

• if bigger means more nerve endings, then could be better.

• Nop they are equally attractive.

• why do u care ur 13 lol

• No. I don't care about the size.

• I've never been with a girl with a big clit but the pictures I've seen can be pretty hot. It would be easier to find and fun to try and give her like a tiny blowjob.

• Yesss luv itt

• Big clit or gtfo

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• the size doesn't matter as much as sensitivity