Which of these are you willing to give up in life to achieve the other?

The 3 options below all seem to be very important but If you can only choose one, what would it be?

• Dating/Marriage/Having a family
  • Your career
  • Your Health/Youth/Physical apperance

Most Helpful Guy

• If "Having a family" means having my own kids then I choose the first option. Gave up on it a few years ago already. I have gotten pretty far in my education for my career so I really don't want to give it up. And health is not an option because without health I can't do anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd give up career, I care more about having a family and to be honest I'd love to be a stay at home mom

What Guys Said 15

• Career. I'd rather have a girl and kids, and be healthy, but not have my dream job, than actually succeed in my dream job, but fail to complete my biggest dream of all: have a family.
    Giving up on health would mean not being able to get anything done because I'm too busy fighting for my life.

• Can I pick none of the above and go with euphoria? Or entertainment. I think I choose entertainment. Although, out of those, I'd say health is the most important. I'd sacrifice the rest for health. Of course, physical appearance really doesn't mean anything if you're not dating, does it? o. o; And then, if you could actually maintain youth at the cost of a career or family, I'd say that's a pretty good deal.

• I already don't have marriage or a family. Would be nice, could live without.
    Considering my health isn't great and I would love to have a few years back that I wasted, I can't pick C, and I feel worthless and useless if I'm not working a job and earning my keep, so I won't pick B.

A loses by default.

• with out family its doesn't matter how much money you make you have no one to spend it with. and with out family you dont have anyone when your health/youth/ physical appearance fades

• Probably my career. You can't replace family or your health. Also, it's easier to get a different/better job than to loose out in health or relationships.

• Career, I'd prefer to have children and a wife than I would a job, and call me an asshole, but I enjoy looking good in the mirror, its like a little reward for living.

• I hate it when the question contradicts the description. What exactly are you asking?

Which one would I give up, or which one is more important?

• dis is easy. AAAAAAAAAA

• As bad as it sounds, I'd probably give up my health.

• You can't have any of the others if you have bad health, you are dying in a hospital bed, where is your career? You are infertile from many drugs and surgeries in an attempt to help your illness... Where are the children? You can not take your partner out and they are bored of you being to sock to do anything...
      Its not an easy question, but sacrificing your health is crazy.

• Then surely you would want your health?

I've been sick on and off now for almost 10 years had numerous surgeries, TPN e. t. c and i would literally give anything to be healthy!

I guess we are all different though :)

• @Tequila25 Hmm. You do have a point.

• A seems the most important

• Career easily.

• You don't have to give any up.

• Well people who excel in there career usually give up having a family. Especially women when they go on maternity leave. Lol

• Get a career that involves physical activity.

• career and health since they are pretty much related :P

• Family
    Health
    Career

:)

• I suppose since I don't really want children, do not particularly care about marriage and quite frankly haven't ever had to go in a date in my life to get a girlfriend, I'll skip that one.

I can't give up my career since I'm a complete workaholic. I'm married to it.
    Waaaait, does that mean I lost career too since it is my real partner?

What Girls Said 5

• My career. My health is already bad enough. Don't need anything else to go wrong. Trying to improve that. And I am not willing to give up having a family.

• My career,

• Dating and having kids are COMPLETELY different things? Someone could want to keep dating but "give up" having children.

• I can not understand why anyone would take bad health to achieve any of the others, i got ill when i was 16, I've had nothing but problems since, I've had life saving surgeries and been told my life will never be the same again... I've always managed to prove them wrong, but i would give up anything to have perfect health!
    With my bad health also comes problems with concieving, my recent surgery has left me having to give up my dream of becoming a nurse, so yeah id sacrifice pretty much anything to have great health!

• I don't see wealth. I see a career but how much am I making here?