Should I get breast implants?

im a 32c and they look small

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• C cup is just fine, I'm like a 34 A to small B cup size and would never even dream of getting a foreign object stuffed into my breasts! Period! From what I understand about implants is they don't feel the same ever again for the guy touching them or the girl who has them. My guy loves my tight little bod just the way it is!! I like to run and do other sports, I like my small boobies they may jiggle a little but they don't flop all over the place when I run or move quickly.

What Guys Said 26

• No. Natural is almost always better. Find someone who likes them how they are. You might be surprised to realize that that is most people.

• Absolutely not.

• why would you want to surgically enhance? for who?

• Not at all.

• They probably aren't as small as you think.

• didn't you just ask you thinkk you're way to curvy? and now you ask to get more curvy? you're all over the place with your stance

• If you want, yea

• No. Who want fake? Ew.

• Noooooooo.

• no keep them as they're

• NEVER!

Real is ALWAYS better than fake.

• please don't do it :o
    32C isn't small, it's average and fake boobs are a downgrade :/

• No I'm sure they look great the way they are now.

• Do what makes "YOU" happy. I prefer a nice "A" cup. In fifty years they won't be size long, or extra long! Yep! Give me those itty-bitty's!

• yeah i just love to shaggy plastic boobs.

• Dont get breast implants, even tho breast size doesn't matter I still love small breasts.

• no, its great:)

• No, keep it natural

• Do a DIY implant - get a turkey baster of strawberry jelly and squirrel bones.

It's permanent.

• i need to see a pic really to see. lol not really i just wana some boobs. and dont go fake

• Bad idea. Pervs can always see the silicon.

• No way. Keep it all natural. Are going to feel better about yourself knowing that what he/she is grabbing and thinks is great, is all a lie?

• Yea sure go ahead

• Probably not unless your a stripper or something

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 14

• Only if you want them, otherwise don't look for others permission. They're something that will become apart of you that you can't take away from unless you get them removed.

• Nah! I wish my boobs were small!

• If YOU want them for YOU then go for it. Just don't get them for anyone else or because you think it will make you more attractive or whatever.

• Nope don't do it

• Not at age 17 you shouldn't.

• nope, if you're 17 still.. your breasts will still grow. mine didn't stop growing till 3 years ago. plus when you have babies, your breasts will enlarge from the milk.

• Many people are highly against plastic surgery. I would say if you really want to get them done, do it ONLY for you otherwise you'll be back there if a year to have them reduced. While fake books look fantastic on some women, I would also do some research on the possible side effects such as back pain.

• If you can pay for them, sure why not.
    Just make sure you know the whole deal before going under the knife and also shop for doctors before putting your body in their hands.

• Don't do it at 17 your not even finished growing yet.

• nope. I think you are fine.

• you just asked if you were too curvy and now you are asking if you should get curvier? make up your mind..

• yes, you should

• Nah, cmon why you gotta say that

• @Artist10 Because 32 C is really small, One of my friends had that's size and that's was really small, she got breast implant and feel a lot better

• In my opinion, no. Fake breasts look tacky. 32C is a good size.

• Big boobs are such a burden. I wish I still had a C cup.

• big boobs are aren't a burden thats crazy talk
      big fake ones are

• @FantasyGeek05 yeah u say that but you can't relate cz ur a guy. It may be nice to look at but it has quite a few disadvantages. You can't run without them being all jumpy everywhere. I'm embarrassed to run bc of them. Then there's back pain and in general it just gets in the way of everything. I hate them so much.

• they must be big for that to happen but dont you think the advantages over power the disadvantages