Rate me... 1-10?

Rate me... 1-10?

• 9-10
  • 7-8
  • 5-6
  • 3-4
  • 1-2

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... you asked... and you got a rash of brutal honesty.
    Every girl has the potential to be attractive to a man. First of all, people rated you 3-4... but please realize that 75% of America is 3-4. So don't think you are worse than anyone else, because that's not true.
    Based on your responses to the criticize here, you have a good personality and are really looking to change. And that's the one thing you have full control of... is the change that you want to make to yourself. You have every right and every ability to become an attractive woman... that choice is up to you.
    Is being attractive more important than tasty food. Is being sexy more important that being comfortably lazy and not exercising? As I said, 75% of people have chosen the answer NO to those questions. You have to decide what you want for your life and put 100% into it.
    I feel that you have some real potential and I see tons of things you could do to improve your appearance. It's all in what you want to do though.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmmm 4ish...

You're not asking for advice... but I bet you'd scale way up if;
    1. Let your eyebrows grow out...
    2. Change hair color &
    3. Lose about 40lbs.

then re-post.. on "how do i look" and you'll see the difference!
    but you can stay how you are if you don't care for this :D!

• Spot on, listen to this advice, I think the eyebrow part is lost important!

• Thanks. Advice is always helpful. I just dyed my hair though. What colour would look better?

• Than you for mhg :]]

What Guys Said 23

• You have an attractive facial structure. There's just too much fat. If you changed your lifestyle, assuming it's the lifestyle, I could totally see you being a 7 or 8 or 9. Speaking about the standardized measure of beauty via the general vote. The second picture really isn't good. But you do look kinda cute in the first picture, in my opinion.

• Thanks. I know I need to lose weight. Some of it is baby weight and some because I love food. I am working on it though.

• I voted B... you're not "pretty" but if you're a nice girl than few guys will care... and please don't let anyone say you're ugly!
    That's not through either, always think about the rule that 2% of all girls could win a miss election... the others should not feel bad but be themselves :D

• rating = 3-4

• Honestly, I gave you a 3-4. This doesn't mean that you're hideous or anything. If you lost weight and fixed yourself up, you can look good. You have nice facial features.

• those are definitely not your best pictures, or best hair style or clothing, and you definitely have to loose weight. I give you a 5, if you change those things you can get a 7 or 8

• You look good yeah

• 1/10 tbh

• Honestly I find you very attractive. Great eyes and a gorgeous smile.

• Thank you ^.^

• Oh okay. I meant like just to chat. Like friends. I understand the confusion tho.

• Oh well I don't think he'd approve of that anyway

• You look so sweet

• I think you're very pretty

• Honestly, I have a dilemma between like you look in the two photos.
    -first photo: You look acceptable : 6
    -second photo: You look a little ugly:4
    Average: 5.

• Thanks for the honesty

• Very attractive, better than Kim Kardashian.

• Doubtful but thanks anyway

• I wouldn't look twice.

• 3-4 😔

• 0.4 bruh

• You'd be super cute if you lost a little weight, don't go overboard though.

• I'm working on it. :P

• ewwwww wtf why would u do this -5.

• Not my cup of tea - sorry.

• Everyone's just trying to protect your feelings here

• would you marry me <3

• No. I have a boyfriend.

• 7 on 10

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• i'll be totes honest here.. you really need to lose weight.. that will make a huge difference.. then grow out your eyebrows and hair.. don't experiment a lot with hair.. like those highlights.. they don't look good in my opinion.. you have nice eyes.. make them prominent.. and don't smile like you're constipated.. it looks forced.. you'll see a great difference in some time.. :)

• to be honest, u are fat and face is not realy attractive. i would say 4.. sorry.. u can still be fit and a good make up can makeit..

• I'm admittedly not at my best in these pictures, but thanks for your honesty.

• Its ok... you can express your opinion. Its just interesting to me as to what is attractive and what isn't...

• @TripleAce goood... its in the eyes of beholder... but proportionality of the face and body makes eople looking attractive

• Ya look good

• Geez, guys, way to bring someone's self-esteem down.

• she posted her pics online and wants to know the opinion, honest one... so tell me what else should we tell her? that she looks like megan fox aand angelina jolly and her body is Victoria secrat? her fault if she can not take it

• nobody says she is a bad one, she might be a sweetest girl ever. but her pics aren't attractive, thats it... why not to tell the truth directly...

• @Ariel1990 yep.. people come here to get honest opinion..