Confused, am I pretty or not?

so , a while ago i asked people on here to rate my looks on a scale of 1-10 and i got lot's of different answers but i mostly got rated a 5s and 6s but i also got rated a 9/10 and a 8/10 but still not a 10/10 . People usually say i'm " average " or " decent looking" but i also get called cute, pretty, gorgeous and even sometimes beautiful. So, who should i trust? I personally think i'm really pretty and like an 8.5/10 not to sound full of myself but i really do think i am. But, ever since guys have been saying i was average looking it's made me feel like maybe i have a distorted view of myself. I'd like to point out that the pictures i take are not as attractive as they could be because of the horrible quality and i believe i look waaaay better in my mirror so I don't know i'm just feeling really down and isecure now because i don't want to be just "average" looking i want to be seen as gorgeous , cute etc. i won't post my pic on here but i'll send it to some of you that want it on PM so you guys can tell me if i'm average or above that.

Most Helpful Guy

• We are not all clones of each other. We are unique individuals, so we have different opinions on many things. If you show a picture of yourself and ask for a rating, you will get a wide spectrum of numbers, as well as many different written explanations. So do not even try to find a consensus.

• Most people say that i'm just plain looking though so does it mean i am plain looking?

• It means that to some people you are plain looking. But to others, you are not.

• Maybe i AM plain looking because if i was beautiufl like a model i bet hardly anyone would say i was plain looking ! Ughh i hate myself

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has different taste, to some you will be the most amazing woman they have ever seen to others they will be like meh.

There really is more important things in life than having everyone think you are beautiful.

Looks fade, you are better off having a great personality!

• But MOST people think i'm just average or plain jane 😭 so it's probably true

What Guys Said 18

• There is no exact or correct answer because everyone judges differently. Try being proud of your body. If you are healthy and have all your body parts working then you should be happy with your look.

• I was happy with my look like i said on my q but iever since guys have been rating me low i feel ugly 😐

• Be proud of who you are

• Who knows? I'd have to see a person to tell if they're attractive.

Then again, I'm very picky.

• Well unless I see a pic, I can't tell if you're pretty ugly, or even a girl

• Without a picture I can't tell you anything for certain.
    Feel free to PM

• not everyone will find you attractive, and there will be people who find you attractive, that rating system is a load of rubbish :)

• But MOST people say that i am just plain so i don't know maybe i am 😭

• Don't get down on yourself, I bet you are beautiful. And I mean that!

• ok send it then and ill give you my honest answer

• how dumb can you be to not realise that one person's 3 is another one's 9?

• well it's not just one person i actually counted. 10 different people have said i was a 5/10

• pictures?

• Do you have a snapchat? Cause i can't send pictures on PM

• Follow me, and I'll pm you.

• Well bring it on and we will see :)

• send me some pictures and I might be able to boost your self confidence

• My snapchat is miajennx i'll send it there

• only problem is I am not on snapchat and my pc does not want to load it.

• Hard to. tell. with no pic

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• This is why you don't rely on other people to validate you.

Don't "offer" to PM people pictures. It's considered spamming and against the rules.

• Beauty is in the eye of beholder sweetheart! I BET you are gorgeous though. Don't let anyone tell you any different.
    Take care

• Maybe I am just too modest or unconfident but I never call myself attractive. Whenever I receive a compliment I instantly shoot it down with something negative. All in all I feel like how we feel about ourselves at the end of the day is what really matters not what others think.

• I'm going to have to sssume you're pretty good-looking if you are pulling descriptions like that. You could be getting some lower ratings not for your looks being ugly but because you aren't that person's type. Please don't assume the worst♡

• You do not need validation from others to prove you are pretty. You sound way too insecure, just love yourself for who you are.

• Do Not take to heart what people say on here

• Cute

• No you are ugly

• What makes you think i'm ugly haha?