Am I too skinny?

Am I too skinny?
People have told me to gain weight but I think I'm fine?

Can you rate 1-10? How can i improve. I want to model. Im 5.7.5" and 138 pounds.
Can you rate me 1-10? Part two thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• You're fine, but it's time to start shopping for underwear from the Adult sizes.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look pretty normal to me, but at the same time, in my opinion you shouldn't lose more weight. You could gain a few pounds yeah but it wouldn't make much of a difference if you're already thin. You're not too skinny, but you would be if you lost much more weight.

• It wouldn't make much of a difference if you're already HEALTHY* not thin.

What Guys Said 53

• You could gain weight without it hurting you, but I don't think you need to if you don't want to. You look healthy. I don't see ribs or things like that, so you don't look dangerously skinny.

• you look healthy and normal

• Can you rate my body 1-10?

• Looks okay to me.

• You're fine, you're great. Please stop worrying.

• No not too skinny, you look good

• Can you rate my body 1-10?

• ok but first i have couple q's i can't exactly tell from the pic:
      1. whats ur bra size?
      2. is your stomach flat (i really can't tell)

if u answer i can be more specific but you look good to me, possibly really hot depending on those things, hard to tell with just 1 pic sometimes too.

• No. You're fine.

• Yes your skinny. You've been too skinny as a matter of opinion, do whatever makes you happy if you want to gain weight gain weight if you're happy the way you are then stay the way you are

• Can you rate my body 1-10?

• I would say 9 because no one is perfect. But I'm not good with the whole number thing. I will tell you this. I'd ask you out in a heartbeat. You would not be rejected by me. Lol although I'm ugly and not in your Leauge so I'm sure my opinion doesn't matter

• You defiantly need new underwear though... what is that, like 2 inches of cloth and it doesn't even fit right

• no you look good, I like your body :)
    and if you feel good and eat normally, then there is absolutely no reason to gain any weight

• Can you rate my body 1-10?

• I don't like putting numbers on people but okay... Maybe an 8

• Based on your hips, you are missing some weight, yes.

• Nah you are just small framed. If you were unhealthy your ribs would be jutting out, hip bones the same. You are little but not unhealthy. Cute underwear :)

• You like fine. Don't lose anymore weight or you will start to look anorexic.
    Do you do any type of physical workout? Tone your body with weights? That would help.

• You look normal and healthy, i rate 5. You could however improve by daily exercise, if you don't which I see almost no muscle tone so I guess not.

• you're fine. they're crazy.

• i rate body 7/10

If you seriously want to become model, especially for fashion/editorial, you need to be 5'10 tall , very few are 5'7 I believe.

• you look good. but i wouldn't loose any more weight

• uh to be honest. you look like you don't eat enough, do you? you look like your going to die on me, please dont

and just tell me that youve always looked like that.

• You've probably got 20lbs to go until you're too skinny. I love the cut in waist but you need to hit the stomach definition hard!

• I like it its unique I mean its not like a 10 body but its still nice.

• I think you're fine to.

• You look good

• No, I think you are okay.

• I wouldn't say too skinny. You are skinny indeed, But you dont look unhealthy or you being skinny doesn't look like a turn off. You aren't bones with skin, you have Some meat there too ;)

• Eat more, do not listen to those being nice to you in the end they want you to stay skinny and small titted so they can laugh at your misfortune.

• You look lovely. Why would you change. Just be yourself and be happy. Xx

• ehhh sort of. you could use a little more meat on you

• lol no, you look fine.

• You're not bad you're probably perfect weight for your size

• Looking damn goo! :P

• Are you trying hard to be skinny? If that's the natural you then you look great. Some guys like a thicker girl but that is just preference. Be healthy!

• not too skinny but a bit skinny

• More from Guys
    23

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• Ask your doctor instead of random people on the internet who know nothing about you or your health.

• Depends on whether you have healthy eating and exercise habits. Of you eat plenty of calories per day and are not dieting and are not pushing yourself at the gym then you are fine. Some people are naturally thin. If not then yes you are too skinny. You need to talk to your doctor and they will let you know. Be honest with them.

• I think you are on the skinny side.

Have you ever tried drinking Ensure or protein milkshakes in the morning? They're great for maintaining a healthy weight.

On the other hand, you do look like a model. But there's a fine line between healthy and unhealthy modeling.

In all honesty, if you think you're fine, it really shouldn't matter what others think, (unless it was the Modeling Agency).

• You're thin but you don't really look underweight.

• You look normal.

• naw you look like your at a healthy weight.

• I'd have to weight and measure you to make a definitive decision but i suspect you're towards the bottom end of a healthy weight so your fine and as long as you're happy with yourself you good to go! I think peoples opinions are based on the growing weight of the population. People don't realise what 'healthy' looks like because that isn't always what they see.

• No, I think you're fine. As long as you eat as much as you want until you're full and that you feel healthy, then you're perfectly fine. Some people are naturally skinnier as some people are naturally more buxom. But I think you're perfectly fine. And screw those people who says you should gain weight. What are they, morons? You should never comment a persons looks in that way. You should not change yourself.

• you look good
    but those panties are an abomination O. O

• You're fine

• No you look good.

• I think you look fine

• Not at all, I think you look great ☺🌸

• U r ok without boob

• your not too skinny. Just a skinny frame with a little bit of inner thigh that is perfect for your shape. You are young and don't need to worry about your weight so much. Give those people a pufffff I'm totally healthy!!!