Why are these men considered ugly? Then how would normal men even get remotely attractive girls?

I am pretty sure, most men here, at least 90% look nowhere as good as these guys and in the real world its even worse. So if these guys are unattractive, then how are normal men ever going to get any dates?

It is a very scary for me to think that if these guys are considered average to unattractive, then i am at a point where i am so ugly that i should kill myself and that thought eats me up everyday.

Most Helpful Girl

• Harry and Elijah were so cute when they were like 10. But the 20 year old versions of them are just not that cute anymore. And why is Tom Cruise up there? he's still HOT ;-)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• #2 and 6 are meh. Not ugly, but not my type.

Elijah Wood is perfect! The things I'd do to that, man lol #4 and 5 are very good looking too, but intimidatingly handsome lol

• Most self absorbed cunts don't like them because they are on the short side. Which to me those chicks are blind and stupid as hell. Which I hope they stay single and miserable.

• I think these men are attractive.

• I don't know what you look like, but just be charming. Some of them are unattractive, and some are attractive.

• I don't find any of them ugly. Elijah Wood will always get me because of those eyes.

• Lmao Imran khan is sooooo not ugly lmao. And Tom cruise is also good looking. Just too short for my tastes. Daniel is average. I liked him better as a kid he was so adorable. The work out freak I don't find too attractive and frodo is a cutie pie.

• They're definitely not ugly, at least to me. Especially Daniel Radcliffe, he looks handsome on that first picture.

• Are u forreal, imran khan is so sexy

• Average or above average in my opinion.
    Just keep in mind when you call a man ugly: he's not wearing makeup

• They are not considered ugly.

• Daniel is hot

• Go for normal looking girls then...

• Girls here are normal to sub normal looking and they call them ugly

• I have been called ugly too lol
      People opinion especially doesn't matter...

• I don't think any of them are ugly

• They are average not hot or anything.

• I wouldn't consider them ugly

• In my opinion they're not ugly

• These men are NOT unattractive. Everyone is sooo cute 😍

• these guys are considered unattractive

What Guys Said 13

• Different women have different preferences. Plus I think people tend to be more likely to say a person they don't knows picture is unattractive, than a person they know well while liking their personality.

• Isn't the common denominator amongst these guys their height, or rather lack of? I don't know who pic #4 is, but the actors are all quite short. However, they are all certainly attractive to the right girls.

• tom cruise is the total desire of almost every woman on earth. from teens to old hugs all drip rivers for him the last 30 years. having tom in the list was this question's biggest failure.

• 20 years back, even mom says she was a fangirl of him back then but he won't be considered handsome in todays date at all. Every jock is better than that guy now

• there are plenty of average guys much hotter than those no need to be famous to be hot, you will meet many hot people just doing your daily stuff.

• What is NOT attractive is a guy who is so lame as to think he ought to kill himself.

• Personally, I wouldn't date any of them, but, if they are average to ugly, I am going to bed and will stay there.

• They look fine to me :|

• Women said ewww to all these guys when i asked here and rated them 4/10 or below and those were not very good lppkong girls at all too

• Don't worry about it

• It does not look like they are saying "ewww" to them here!

• They are not ugly

• Maybe those girls didn't like brunettes?

• Tom cruise? Really

• U live in India?

• They don't look ugly to me, just average

• It boggles my mind to why men put so much emphasis on how they look.
    Personality weighs a lot more than looks my friend.
    I am not too good looking, but I have a hot girlfriend who is addicted to me because of how my personality is.
    Stop being too down on yourself, you need to learn to work with what you have.