Am I good looking? And with glasses or contacs?

Im planning to ask a girl out that I have a crush on and I am considering removing my beard and or glasses before I do so.
Am I good looking? And with glasses or contacs?

0|0
11|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Awwww so cute. I can't decide if you look better with or without the glasses! And that's a good thing, it means you can do both with ease. Love your smile :) good luck with your crush!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! I am still not sure on how to approach her (You have no idea how nervous I am with girls :3) All I know is that I will start with introducing myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not fair, your smiling in the 2nd

But I imagine if you wear a suit you'll look better with glasses

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• U honestly look good either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses

1|0
    0|0
  • ya look good in the second pic. But the one with the glasses are good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stick with the glasses. It looks better on you in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good either way but I think you look best without glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 'the beard', lets face it it's mostly stubble, but the glasses are doing it for me. Definitely smile though 'cause your's is super cute!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! My beard used to be bigger but I felt like it looked wrong on me.

• Look good on both, good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your glasses on

0|0
    0|0
  • Contacts, and you look good. Above average in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both cause u look good with and without so thats hard. But I don't think u need to shave your beard it already looks good like that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• showed this to my girlfriend and she said you look better in the first picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly thought you are Charlie Cox who plays in a series as Daredevil. You look so similar to Charlie Cox.

0|0
    0|0