Do you think this top is slutty?

Do you think this top is slutty?
I've seen loads of girls wearing tops like the one in the photo^^ and im not sure whether to buy something like it, would you say its slutty?

Most Helpful Guy

• I pretty much wouldn't call anything slutty. Unless it's like streetwalker style. The amount of cleavage that she's showing is really standard. The only difference between that and a V-neck shirt many girls wear is the strings crossing her chest. So basically you're asking me if the strings are slutty. A lot of women would show that much cleavage--or more--in many dresses and tops. I don't understand the differentiation which makes a dress that shows 60-70% of her breasts sophisticated and a top that shows 30% of the breasts slutty. I really don't know how people measure such things. It's just an outfit, to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, a little bit. There are girls that wear suits like that, but the strings aren't that things and the v neck isn't that low. Maybe you should get one in a similar style with thicker strings if you feel self concious about it being perceived as slutty or not.

But it all really depends on how you feel about it. Are you comfortable wearing it and do you not care about what others think about you wearing it? If you answered no for both those questions then maybe u should wear something else.

• I meant to say the strings aren't like that and instead of suits I meant shirts lol

What Guys Said 50

• yeah. it's not unattractive, and if reigned in a bit it is quite appealing... but it also screams "I HAVE TITS AND I WANT EVERYONE HERE TO NOTICE THEM!"
    so, yeah. Kinda slutty.

• A bit, it also looks... odd. Not really the greatest look.

• That is not you so really you shouldn't be posting that girls photos on here without her permission.
    If you like the style of the top and you have a body like the girl in the photo then what's wrong with wearing it? Who cares what people's opinions are a top doesn't mean you're a slut I think some people forget what the meaning of a "slut" is and a duck face doesn't mean someone likes sucking dick people are dumb as hell nowadays.

• I don't know, but I dont really care for the style tbh
    I'd say go for more traditional crop top/ club bodycon styles, just in my opinion tho

• A bit adventurous for my tastes - May lead to unwanted attention from idiots.

• I think it reveals too much. I think it will attract the wrong type of guy.

• I don't know if I'd go as far as to say it's slutty but it's definitely revealing... If a girl has a nice body I can't see why she shouldn't wear a top like that. But just because a girl wears a top like that doesn't instantly brand her a 'slut'. Her actions make her slutty...

• To sum it up in one word: Sluttty as f ukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• generally no... but of course you can't wear that everywhere. but depending on the occasion... sure why not

• yes it is, especially on the girl you posted. She seems like she has a resting bitch face. But if you didn't have huge boobs and a nice girl face, I wouldn't say it is slutty.

• Ehhhhh it's a little to revealing for my taste. I'll just say that.

• Put it this way - the more revealing it is, the more slutty it is.

• Yes. Anything that shows the parting of your boobs is slutty.
    In 2016, women aren't satisfied with wearing low cut tops and showing cleavage. Now they have to show their boob parting too. Whatever next?

• disclaimer: dress for the body you have not the body you want. if your body looks like that, wear if it you like it!

• Buy it, not slutty, definitely cool.

• I say buy it.

• WOW! Umm, it does look slutty, but it still looks great!

• This makes me think of "The Adams family" for some reason.

• Yes but in a good way. If you have to body to wear a top like this then you should flaunt it

• It doesn't look slutty but it is kind odd looking for sure... And kinda thrashy

• Ya its slutty looking

Id think your easy with that kinda look or at least for sure dtf

• Not at all. It is very sexy and will give most guys like myself a boner! (and i am not even a tits-man)

• Not at all.

• Depends. Wear it only of you want to attract a guy. If not then why wear it?

• Yes I think it is

• Kinda, yeah.

• Its an ugly shirt with a gr8 view i wouldn't say its slutty but if your workin the sex trade it might boost revenue

• I wouldn't consider it classy. Maybe without that lace it would be slutty.

• Slut.

• I don't know, would you take offense to me staring at your breasts and trying to motorboat you?

• More from Guys
    20

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 21

• Yeah, I don't like it. It looks weird honestly. That duck face combined with that top- just looks like she's ready to take a dick at any moment.

• Slutty isn't the term I would use for that top. If anything the word I think of when I see it is,"too Revealing." Though If you don't mind other people seeing your boobs like that. Then I think the top looks really good. Though no way in hell I could wear that in public. I would be way to paranoid about people staring at my boobs and being chased by random dudes. :D

• Up to you. I wouldn't want to wear that kind of top

• IS that YOU?

• Well it says "I want to free my girls tonight and have lots of sex and it's strappy so I'm into domination."

So is that slutty?

It could also be saying "wus up dood?" I don't know

• who cares? it's sexy, period. Let them talk 😎

• hmmmm tbh its not something i would wear... but again its just my opinion

• it's okay

• Hmm... it's a little slutty but nice for a club.

• Yes, and the tits look saggy...

• well it ain t classy that s for sure..

• Lets just say I would never wear it.

• Absolutely

• a bit revealing

• Wearing something like that WILL come across as slutty.

• not my taste, it kinda looks slutty... BUT its cute

• I don't know.. has that top slept with an indiscriminate amount of people?

• I know for one, it's hideous. Forget slutty.

• Yes it is slightly slutty, but you can dress how you like. Just because your breasts are out does not mean your legs are open for any man!

Wear what you like and own it!

• Not in Good taste for a nice girl

• I wouldn't say "slutty" but its very revealing and not something that should be worn casually but I wouldn't describe it as slutty its just a top