Which body type do you feel is the sexiest?

Society has its beauty standards, and yet human attraction doesn't always live by them. So I ask, what's your preference when it comes to a woman's body?

Please keep the comets reasonable and in good taste. Thanks!

Comets? Comments. Haha. Whoops.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the biggest problem with society isn't it's fascination with any particular body type but it's belief that people can only be attracted to one. If I posted pictures of all my exes none of them look alike. Some were thick some were thin. Different skin color, eye color, hair color, facial shape. And I found them all to be pretty attractive. So I guess my preference is that she has a vagina. I mean I guess my "dream" girl has a certain look to her but my dream girl is definitely not the only girl I find attractive she'd just be the type of person I could see myself with. Society created this Hierarchy of attractiveness and everyone keeps trying to see what goes on top but attraction just doesn't work that way.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 51

• I'm attracted to all three. If I had to put them in order of preference, I would say all the way to the right is my favorite, but just barely, over the middle. Left, to me, is least attractive. If I had to pick dream girl figure, there would be one additional, between the two on the right.

• Lol I dont know. Probably 2 or somewhere between 2 and 3. Your profile pic is killing me. Bc for some reason I can tell your very attractive but yet I don't know what you look like. It's weird lol I don't know how to describe it.

• They all look good, but 3, 2, 1 in that order. I like curves. I like some imperfections. I don't feel attracted to hollywood's plastic beauties. I find a woman with a smile much more beautiful than a duck face trying too hard to be sexy

• Middle girl out of the 3

• the one on the left or in the middle. both types attract me the same.
    but even if the girl on the right does not visually attract me she might have a great personality that attracts me and when this happens i wouldn't mind being with her.
    but if the girl has more weight than the one on the right i would pass.

• The one in the middle.

• Middle - Left - Right for me

• The left girl, followed by the middle girl.

• Middle one.

• I like Second and Third.

• Actually I prefer women to be naturally beautiful and not cover with makeup. I like confidence in their own body no matter what shape and that's sexy

• 2 then 3 then 1

• left and middle about equal, right is much less attractive in my opinion.

• Middle

• the middle one. is more attractive to me

• Can I have all 3 at once or no?

• Number 1 or 2 three just looks too fat for me.

• skinny or average, toned and curves in proportion to the body. no giant boobs or ass please

• middle one. Curvy but not fat.

• 2 and 3 I find sexy

• Female body type is the sexiest.

• I like the one in the middle but I love all of them too :-) they are all hot

• Far right for me is the closest to what I like.

• The girl in the middle looks perfect, but they all look good even the skinny one I think.

• 1 and 2 is fine, though ideal for me is something in between the two.

• I love the one in the middle :)

• I like the first girl the best

• middle

• Between the middle and the right, i'm all about the curves

• I'll take the girl on the left, she is the sexiest to me

• More from Guys
    21

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11