How is my body fat looking?

I've been working very hard but at this point is getting very difficult to lose weight. I want to get visible abs, what is the best way to get them? What should I eat? I feel crunches don't do much either :( do you have any work out suggestions? I also have a muffin top, what's the best way to get rid of that?

This is is how is looking like:
How is my body fat looking?

----
...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost every girl has that little pouch of fat on her lower tummy, despite what magazines show you, you have important organs there that need to be protected. Don't try and get rid of it.

What Guys Said 25

• abs are turn off on girls

• You aren't fat for sure; but never stop doing excersises and don't forget that u must support ur effort with diet ;) Don't be hungry, don't punish urself by eating nothing and follow a nice diet including 3 main dish and 3 small dish ;)

• It's not fat looking.

• Holy fuck child, calm yourself, you look flyyyyyyy, flyer then... a chair. You look awesome, but if you want to get at that level, planking helps.

• I just have 1 question: are you contracting the abs to get that look?

• Normal

• That is honestly the perfect build on a female... Toned but not skinny as a rail, probably some butt (but toned), to be honest if your ass is as nice as your abs I'd say you should rock a thong!

• why do girl want abs? it's ugly.

• You look okay.

• Avoid potato, sugar, refined flour and oily foods.

• nice not fat at all.. send nudes?

• u are perfect

• Quite nice

• You look great :)

• you are not fat !
    Its just a feeling!

• great you look perfect just the way you are:)

• Normal ur fine hun

• Pretty good as far as my opinion goes.

• Good looks.

• What fat? Looks fine to me

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• You're looking good! Try adding light weights.

For example: If you do leg lifts, add ankle weights. Crunches, hold a weight as you do the crunch.

• To burn fat lots of weight less reps. To tone lighter weight more reps. Also calculate your heart rate for fat burning and cardiovascular and stay in that range.

• I think you look good that way. Women look good with a little softness over their abs, don't worry about it. A "muffintop" is normal, women carry extra weight, it's not an awful thing when it's in moderation lol

• You are very toned! You must have worked really hard 😍👏

• you dont look fat, and this is me being brutally truthful! trust me

• Lol you are so fat, someone put that muffin back in the shop.

Stop being so thirsty, you obviously look great, stop seeking approval from others.

• im not asking if I look fat, fat is not the same as asking how my body fat looks like, i have around 25% of body fat and that is not low, I want to get to low and for me this till looks pretty bad and I do have a muffin top, I should have posted a picture from the back, you'd definitely see it there and Im asking because I want some tips to get rid of it as i am working hard af and it doesn't go away

• u look good!!!