What should I do with my eyebrows?

So I never tried to pluck/do anything else with my eyebrows or any make up except lip balm to be completely honest, lol.
I only need opinions about how do my eyebrows look? And do you have any advice how should I style them?
(I truly don't care about anything else and I'm not interested to know anything about my awful hairstyle/nose/lightning/posing/camera/whatssoever, so please, just stay focused on the eyebrows:) )What should I do with my eyebrows?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing, just leave them as they are

Most Helpful Girl

• Your eyebrows look pretty good. 👌🙆
    By the way, take care of that phone, it isn't as anti shock as they say. 😂

What Guys Said 9

• They look fine to me - Any thinner might be too much

• Eyebrows look great. Just leave them be and you look gorgeous...

• You're eyebrows look fine to me. Don't start doing the shave them off and pencil shit.

• I think your eyebrows look fine.

• good ı like

• Your eyebrows look fine

• Do you really read all those books in the back? By the way the almonds are still in the bowl..

• shave them completely.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Get them threaded then use a pencil to define them...

• They look great to me! I'm not really a fan of people doing their brows thick and crazy or all thin and weird. I tweeze mine just to get rid of the random hairs and sometimes put a bit of eyeshadow on them to define them a little more.

• Go get them professionally waxed or threaded and they'll get rid of the loose hairs that make it look bushy.. And then afterward just pluck the extras whenever they grow.. You can define them veryyyy lightly and very lightly with a brow pencil but not really needed