Girls, Would This be a turn off for you?

Okay so how to start with This... This might sound weird But try to follow. Im a young man who is kind of popular. And whenever i go out girls try to hit on me and i end up kissing or going home with girls. (No im not that pretty, im just average. I have no idea what makes me so special). But girls see me as Some kind of trophy. This has been so since the day i started going out (around 15-16) and in the begining it was innocent with just Some sneaky kisses and stuff But now i end up having lots of one night stands. I dont flirt with these girls or i dont take advantage of drunk girls, so dont start hating on me. Neither do i play with their feeling in any kind of way. I dont mind This, im a young guy and ofcoarse i like the attention i get. But i was wondering if This might scare girls who actually have feelings.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• It might be a bit intimidating to a girl that is somewhat inexperienced. Because they may feel that you know your way around the bedroom, and they may be scared that you'll be disappointed that they can't perform as well.
    But at the end of the day, if they know it's your past and you and her both care about one another deeply, it shouldn't be a huge issue.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes as you would be classed as a bicycle. Everyone's had a ride. If to here is someone that has feelings for you, I would try not to tell them about it

• I'm sorry I don't have feelings. I have never been in love so I honestly can't relate to what it would feel like to love a guy who has been with many girls with no emotional attachment. But I imagine I wouldn't mind, so long as he cares about me I don't think I would care. But even then, I really don't know. It has never really hurt my feelings if someone didn't like me so I wouldn't know how I would feel if a guy I fell in love with didn't love me back. But I assume it would hurt