So. What about this guy?

Wow, looking at the opinions, this site did really went down, I shouldn't have put anything anymore

Most Helpful Girl

• He looks good.

Most Helpful Guy

• u look good 2 me

want to swap head?

What Girls Said 11

• Very handsome. I like the facial hair.

• Very good looking guy. Fit hot body, love the facial hair (it's a preference of mine) and masculine good looking face...

I don't understand some of the females on this site... Anytime one of us put a pic up the guys are very supportive. Some are very direct and honest but not done or meant in a cruel way. Others are very complimentary of some of the girls best features (even if she isn't stereotypically good looking or above average). And then there are a tiny few who will be assholes...

When a guy puts a photo up... Assholes... A few word answers and pretty much absolutely no constructive criticism.

Sigh...

You are well above average in my opinion and certainly have no features that could (to me) be considered ugly or unattractive. Nice eyes, masculine jaw, fit body, nice skin, eye brows, hair, brow etc etc... There's just nothing "bad" going on here!

Ignore the petty girls and listen to this response from a woman with no anger issues or childish nature.

• The last picture looks like it has been photoshopped...

• Seriously? ... I'm done

• I'm just pointing something interesting out.

Was it Photoshopped or not?

• Why does it look photoshopped? It's just a normal pic, I'm not really good with taking pics

• cute. except for the fact that you have bigger boobs than me. But that's my problem for having no tits haha

• Ew 💩😯😕😷🙅🙇

• What?

• @kcurioistyk THANKYOU 👍💯👆👆

• Fuckin ugly masculine looking big nosed and jawed bitch with creepy eyes trying to bring down a guy, why the fuck do u care to impress these chicks, they are all fucked in the head, they are just as important as cattle and ur insecurity is the fodder for them, bother with at least 7/10's and above, every guy should, not listen to 4/10's like her

• Eh, not terrible looking. Definitely dig the facial hair though.

• DAMN DANIEL

• Handsome! What's your ethnicity, you have an exotic look

• hella fine

• ugly

• Nobody ever called me ugly in my entire life, you must said it cuz you get that a lot

• cute really, are trying to do a jock? cute it's when you have a baby face. your not cute at all, Asian guy are cute not you.
      CutiePie6913 don't find you cute either and say ew
      XRabbitHeartX think it's photoshopped not really a compliment.
      You report my comment, how susceptible of you.
      You just want people to say your cute don't ask opinion if can't stand the verity

• He is okay but I'm sorry his man tit is killing me. I hate chests that look like that

• Lol it's the light, it looks normal in the second pic

What Guys Said 1